What is everyone up to today?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

THIS, haha
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Playing with my 4 yr. old daughter the day before her 4th Bday party; getting a new cell-phone, and shopping for new tires. It's about to snow here tonight, so gotta have fun today.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in so now it's cleaning then an Erie Bayhawks basketball game and beer later tonight with hubby and a bunch of my friends!!!!:drinker:
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Run, work, eat. Quality time with my sweetie to follow. Q
  • hollyyoung71
    hollyyoung71 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Was sick all week so now I have to play catch up on cleaning the house. .... bwaaaaa
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Made omelettes for breakfast. Got to go feed the chickens now. Collect the eggs. Do laundry. Sometime today I'll try and go run. If I can't run I'll walk. I'm still feeling weak after having the flu.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Saturday errands. Getting my hair cut, getting new tennis shoes for my husband, grocery shopping and getting food to donate to food pantry, then son's basketball game at 3 before cleaning the house this evening. Saturdays are by far my "workout" days.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I'll be working :ohwell:

Happy to be working, I work in a tax office so I have seen so many people not working drawing unemployment, tuff times, so I be happy I'm working....
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I had all kinds of plans on getting in some good workouts today. But yesterday I had some biopsies done, didn't expect to be so sore from that. May have to tone down my plans and do something lighter.