Who was your 1st MFP friend? And do they still support you?

Mine was Atlantpiper, and yes, even though it has only been 5 weeks, she supports me nearly every day! Sometimes just a few words, sometimes a big response to a blog post.

I'm happy to have her. Lucky, too.

Replies

• papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    what, nobody remembers? :)
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 178 Member
    My first MFP friend was Lazyspice....she is still my friend on this site and we still support each other but not as much. She exercises WAY more than I do and has a very different eating style. But hey, it takes all kinds of people and everyone has their own path to weight loss. I am on the very slow track!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Mine was Misty17 and yes she is still very supportive. When I left the site the first time she still stayed in contact and is the reason I have come back better than ever.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Kibalosing it and no, she moved on to Sparkspeople. I tried that website, but felt more at home here on MFP!!!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Jenn638 was my first mfp buddy, yep we still support each other :) both here and on facebook :-D
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    My first friend on MFP was and still is Packerfan1. I :heart: her!

Singing Golden Girls theme now... "thank you for being a friend..."
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    my fantastic first support friend was Insinr8r and stil a wonderful support friend :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Mine was Father5 a year ago, and he deactivated about a couple of months after I had signed up because he said he spent too much time on MFP and not enough time with his family. I hope he is doing well!
  • mine was my wife mykala1988 and of course she still supports me and i support her :D
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Kougra was my first and yes, she still supports me. Love her to pieces (in a purely wholesome way. :)
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    mine was my friend lisa our kids go to the same school, shes not been on much recently but i'm sure she'll be back
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    JAG995 and JoyceJoanne. They are both still around after more than a year here, both doing awesome, and still chat with me and give me high fives when I deserve them. :)
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    CharHall323 was my first friend on here. I thank god because she actually introduced me to this website, and if it weren't for that who knows where I would be right now, and yes she still supports me, I am blessed to have her as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Tamtastic, Soupnazi, Shannon023.....

YES they are all still my friends. Tami and I met, Shannon and Soupie have been on my hit list for a few years. When I get the money I WILL get a hug!!

I actually made real friends back then that still encourage me today. CMRiverside and I met........bunch of others.
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    My husband was my first MFP buddy...and yep...he supports me but not on MFP...he lost his 40 pounds and rarely uses it anymore.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Tamtastic, Soupnazi, Shannon023.....

YES they are all still my friends. Tami and I met, Shannon and Soupie have been on my hit list for a few years. When I get the money I WILL get a hug!!

I actually made real friends back then that still encourage me today. CMRiverside and I met........bunch of others.

OMG I just realized it has been 4 years:noway:
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Mine was YesIamaduck, and he is still fabulous!
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    freedom4brooke was mine and suports me daily an i her
  • I only have had 1 friend request :frown:

Sweetcheeks! She is great and checks in often and is a total upper! She is very supportive.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    bigmama65 - she's a sweetheart and even though we don't have daily contact anymore, she's still fabulous.