Who was your 1st MFP friend? And do they still support you?

Options
Mine was Atlantpiper, and yes, even though it has only been 5 weeks, she supports me nearly every day! Sometimes just a few words, sometimes a big response to a blog post.

I'm happy to have her. Lucky, too.

Replies

• papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    what, nobody remembers? :)
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend was Lazyspice....she is still my friend on this site and we still support each other but not as much. She exercises WAY more than I do and has a very different eating style. But hey, it takes all kinds of people and everyone has their own path to weight loss. I am on the very slow track!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Mine was Misty17 and yes she is still very supportive. When I left the site the first time she still stayed in contact and is the reason I have come back better than ever.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Kibalosing it and no, she moved on to Sparkspeople. I tried that website, but felt more at home here on MFP!!!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Jenn638 was my first mfp buddy, yep we still support each other :) both here and on facebook :-D
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    My first friend on MFP was and still is Packerfan1. I :heart: her!

Singing Golden Girls theme now... "thank you for being a friend..."
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    my fantastic first support friend was Insinr8r and stil a wonderful support friend :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Mine was Father5 a year ago, and he deactivated about a couple of months after I had signed up because he said he spent too much time on MFP and not enough time with his family. I hope he is doing well!
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    mine was my wife mykala1988 and of course she still supports me and i support her :D
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Kougra was my first and yes, she still supports me. Love her to pieces (in a purely wholesome way. :)
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    mine was my friend lisa our kids go to the same school, shes not been on much recently but i'm sure she'll be back
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    JAG995 and JoyceJoanne. They are both still around after more than a year here, both doing awesome, and still chat with me and give me high fives when I deserve them. :)
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    CharHall323 was my first friend on here. I thank god because she actually introduced me to this website, and if it weren't for that who knows where I would be right now, and yes she still supports me, I am blessed to have her as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tamtastic, Soupnazi, Shannon023.....

YES they are all still my friends. Tami and I met, Shannon and Soupie have been on my hit list for a few years. When I get the money I WILL get a hug!!

I actually made real friends back then that still encourage me today. CMRiverside and I met........bunch of others.
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    My husband was my first MFP buddy...and yep...he supports me but not on MFP...he lost his 40 pounds and rarely uses it anymore.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tamtastic, Soupnazi, Shannon023.....

YES they are all still my friends. Tami and I met, Shannon and Soupie have been on my hit list for a few years. When I get the money I WILL get a hug!!

I actually made real friends back then that still encourage me today. CMRiverside and I met........bunch of others.

OMG I just realized it has been 4 years:noway:
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine was YesIamaduck, and he is still fabulous!
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    freedom4brooke was mine and suports me daily an i her
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I only have had 1 friend request :frown:

Sweetcheeks! She is great and checks in often and is a total upper! She is very supportive.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    bigmama65 - she's a sweetheart and even though we don't have daily contact anymore, she's still fabulous.