Tomorrow will be a rough day!

Options
I am asking for prayer to get us through tomorrow. If you are not the praying type, please disregard this message. Our 9 year old son was diagnosed with 3 brain tumours on Dec 31, 2011 and died the next day Jan 1, 2012. He would be turning 10 tomorrow, Feb 12. The "firsts" are the hardest. He would have been VERY excited for his birthday. We're missing him like crazy. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! (please no questions)

Replies

• Rzrbkfan
    Options
    This breaks my heart!!!!!! I will definitely pray for you!!!!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    All my thoughts and prayers will go to you and your precious one.

((((((((((((((((((((strength))))))))))))))))))))))))

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I am not "the praying type," but I will keep you in my thoughts anyway. That's a terrible thing to have to go through.
  • jrrflr
    jrrflr Posts: 109
    Options
    That's horrible! Your family will be in my prayers.
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So very sorry. Peace and light to your son always. xx
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Always on my mind!! ((((((((Hugs))))))))
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am sooo sorry! My heart and prayers extends to you and your family.
  • rorossonera
    Options
    I will definitely be praying for you everyday. Prayer works and I hope that God wraps you all in his arms and hugs you tight on this difficult day.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Soooo very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • ELIZACAY236
    ELIZACAY236 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Praying for you! May God embrace you and comfort you.
  • Northern30
    Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am asking for prayer to get us through tomorrow. If you are not the praying type, please disregard this message. Our 9 year old son was diagnosed with 3 brain tumours on Dec 31, 2011 and died the next day Jan 1, 2012. He would be turning 10 tomorrow, Feb 12. The "firsts" are the hardest. He would have been VERY excited for his birthday. We're missing him like crazy. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! (please no questions)

hi

i was deeply touched by ur post and just couldnt ignore it, i can not ever imagine wat u have been thru or are going thru, im not the praying kind but i am a mother of 3 and my youngest child turned 10 last august, from one mother to another i will keep u in my thoughts and hope u get thru the day the best u can.

so sorry for ur loss
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just said a prayer for you and your family. My friend lost her daughter almost a year ago, so I've seen how hard it is. I pray thay God will give you strength, peace, and comfort.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    What an ache you must be feeling. {{{hugs}}} May the Lord bless and strengthen you through this weekend, and send his Comforter to wipe away your tears.
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Praying for you.
  • burgenah
    Options
    No words, I cannot imagine what you are going though. You will be in my thoughts from here on......bless your sweet boy, and may he RIP.
  • trudyb71
    Options
    praying for you
  • Mongoose7
    Options
    How sad ,very sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for you and your family. rip your little boy
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry to hear, very heart breaking, thoughts and prayers are with you