Who was your 1st MFP friend? And do they still support you?

Options

Replies

• pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    mester09 ... and yes, she still supports me and she is as sweet as pie!:flowerforyou:
  • ValMcB
    ValMcB Posts: 44
    Options
    grammymelPolly was my first and she is still a huge support and I love her! One amazing Lady!
    Thank You Polly!
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My first 2 MFP friends have come and gone....maybe they will be back when they are ready. I still have them listed as friends.:flowerforyou:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am sad now, I don't remember my first MFP friend :-(
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My sister. I think right now I'm supporting her more than she is supporting me. But I think that's the way things go sometimes ;-)
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My husband, wellsd1984. He still supports me! :)
    Following is hadley0910. She's usually pretty supportive but she's been busy with a new house and stuff lately.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    JVan

Yes he's still amongst one of my biggest supporters!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sadly I don't talk to my first MFP friend as much as I used to. The other few "firsts" are still there.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My first friend is my friend I went to school with. She still supports me but her and her husband have basically stopped using MFP because they've hit their goal weight. They still say things that motivate me on facebook and stuff though.
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    mebutthinner and singledj , absolutely... they are wonderful....
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Mine was C100266 and she is fabulous! Was just chatting to her on FB! Very encouraging. That is ONE thing I wish MFP had - the possibility of chatting to friends in "real time". Sometimes you just need that!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    babyblake11 (Bethany) and yep we support each other on here and on facebook.
    One day we plan on meeting.

We are also both fulfilling and starting our plans and dreams of becoming Personal Trainers' :) I'm doing a course at school and she is doing a apprenticeship with a gym :)
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine IS a chick named Tabby, yes she does still support me, and she is AWESOME!!
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is probably sad, but I don't even remember. Guess that answers the second question s as well.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Oops - mistyped her name : C110266.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am sad now, I don't remember my first MFP friend :-(

Click on friends, then go to the final page, the last person on your list is your first friend!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    mine was my sister....and of course she still supports me. However I have 6 that I have had almost since the beginning and my one year anniversary is coming up on 2/13 and yes they still support me and I am so glad that they are still here. One of them has become a really good friend that I talk to regularly off of MFP. I can say that I have been truly blessed to meet some awesome people on here.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Mine is my husband Lendogz , and yes he stills supports me even though he is barely on...LOL I have to kick his butt everyday to log on and exercise :)
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My first one- not mentioning any names- is no longer a friend .... BUT my second one focus2bfit is awesome!!
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    aid_b and yes, he is fabulous!