2011 Weightloss

Options
I started out 2011 weighing about 225 lbs, no shocker but I cannot find any pics of me from then. lol. ( I am 5'1)
I joined MFP in March after I had an ankle injury and needed to get on track BADLY! I was about 209(ish). 2011 was a hard year for me I had 2 injury's that took me out for about 3 months.
It was also a great year. 2011 was the first year that I was not in patient, at all for my depression in my adult life. I accredit a lot of the improvement in my depression with the decision to change my life style. (eating better and exercising)
I was a lot of work and I still have a lot more to go. I'm posting this for my myself to remember what I have done and what I can do in a year. I have a vacation coming up that my husband and I have wanted to do since before we got married and in December will be finally doing(6 yrs and 3 kids later). I need some reminders of what I can and WILL do before then.
Thanks for looking ( I hope I do the pics are right, never have before...)

March when I started mfp
3-11down15lb.jpg
3-10-11205lb.jpg

Oh boy, last week @155
wk7hbll.jpg
wks7.jpg

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :noway: I fixed it for you!! OMG you have done an awesome job!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I was just feeling ugly and fat, and seeing your success makes me know I looke GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing.

You have just reminded me how far I have come, and with a bit more exercise I can lose that last 20 pounds:drinker:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing lady! You are a real "loser"! Keep up the great work:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the work.
  • yogamom16
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work!!! You look great!!!
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :noway: I fixed it for you!! OMG you have done an awesome job!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I was just feeling ugly and fat, and seeing your success makes me know I looke GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing.

You have just reminded me how far I have come, and with a bit more exercise I can lose that last 20 pounds:drinker:
    [/quote

Thanks for the fix and the kind words!
    Kick the butt off those last 20!
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • LilJenn510
    LilJenn510 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!! Such a motivation!
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!