NSV :-) I'M FINALLY BACK!!!

Options
So, I started MFP last spring semester probably in May and had dropped 23.4 pounds. I went back home from school for the summer and found it very hard to stay on my diet while living with my unhealthy family. I continued to eat like I had before I started losing weight all the way up until finals week of last semester. I was so discouraged because I knew I was undoing all my hard work and I didn't even want to bring my scale to school to assess the actual damage I had done.

Finals week of fall semester came around and I knew I didn't want to go back to the beginning so I just sucked it up and started eating right and exercising. I promised that the second I got home from school for winter break I'd step on the scale to record my new and heavier-than-before weight. I got home to find that I had set myself back 11.2 pounds, but I sucked it up and got to work.

Now, I'm so excited because not only have I undone my undoing but I exceeded my previous weight loss!!! I'm currently 23.6 pounds lighter than I started... I'M BACK ON TRACK :bigsmile:

I guess this is a scale victory too but I guess I'm more excited about the thought of me making real progress than the number on the scale.

Replies

• ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Yeah! You go giirl! Keep up the good work:D
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The main thing is to not give up. We didn't gain this weight over night and we're not going to lose it over night. It's great that you didn't give up. Good job on getting back on track!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AWESOME....congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!
  • whutzup
    Options
    :smile: That's awesome keep it up.

15852314.png
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    hey there, weldone for getting back on track :smile: its raelly hard to jump back on the wagon! ive fell of it for about a week now, im slowly getting back on it! haha. you have done great so far in your weightloss, and i wish you all the best for the rest of your journey x
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Well done and keep at it. :)
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!