What magazines do you subscribe to? Anyone get Women's Heal

Options
I know a lot of the articles in a lot of the magazines are not very good. I do get Shape, Self, Health because I got them free using Mycokerewards (I don't even drink pop, but find codes in the recycling and always have enough to get magazines) Anyway, there's a deal with Women's Health on http://bargainbriana.com/one-year-subsription-womens-health-magazine-4-00?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+BargainBri+(BargainBriana™)&utm_content=FaceBook one year for $4.00

Anyway, what magazines do you get that you find worth it? Is Women's Health worth $4/year?

Replies

• BananaBee3
    Options
    I get Women's Health, Shape, and Fitness. I only got Shape because it was $6 for a year...so I figured why not? I love Women's Health and Fitness...they have great articles, awesome recipes, and fantatstic workouts.

I feel like Shape is just a fluff magazine...75% Cosmo, 25% health-related info.

If the subscription you're working at is only $4, I think it's worth it.
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Oh, and how is Self magazine? I've always been curiou about it, but I get so many magazines as it is.
  • coquette87
    Options
    I like Women's Health. Like Potato said though, I find Shape to be kind of fluffy. Some nice recipes and work-outs, but it's hidden under pages and pages of relationship stuff and make-up and celebrities.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Fitness now for 2 years! I love it!
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Prevention

Wome's Health
    Yoga Journal

I didn't care much for Self
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I should also mention that I read an online blog at zenhabits.net Great resource and has helped me understand alot about my eating habits and overall fitness
  • browniejane
    Options
    I subscribe to Women's Health. I really like it, but I do find it to be occasionally repetitive, and sometimes focuses too much on weight loss instead of overall general health and wellness. Worth the money, though. I will renew my subscription when it expires.