new to my fitness pal; would like friends

Options
:bigsmile: Hi. My name is Effie and I have about 50 pounds to lose. I've been working out for a month now, with no weight loss results. I do see body changes, but my clothes aren't fitting any better. I'm not gona stop working out, (cause I really do enjoy it!), but, I am a little disappointed in my results. I guess I have to kick it up a notch. I really didn't want to start counting calories and carbs, but it looks like excersise alone isn't gona do it.
So, if anyone out there wants to be friends...?
I don't like pictures of myself, but I'll try to post one in the future.

Nice to meet ya'll

Replies

• Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me if you need some support :)

Jen
  • MelFreas
    Options
    Me too...I'm just getting started and also have about 50 lbs to lose. I would love to have as much support as possible on this journey!!
    Melissa
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to give support and motivation
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you can add me!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. There are alot of great, supportive people here.
  • PeggysDad
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    Hi. :) feel free to add me!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I started off with 48lbs to lose and now I have 36lbs to lose.

If anyone wants/needs friends, send me a request.
  • bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this site. I just joined a few minutes ago. It was recommended by a friend. My name is Bren and I have about 75 lb to lose. I lost a bunch of weight last summer, but of course winter showed up and I gained some of it back. I can lose weight, but I have a hard time keeping it off. I am ready to do this and stay focused. I am looking for support and encouragement and I would like to make some new friendships along the way. Please feel free to add me:)
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, Feel free to add me.
  • twittington
    Options
    I'm new here too :) you can add me if you like x
  • judyengele
    Options
    You can add me as a friend!!!
  • RockstarJB
    RockstarJB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me also if needed, I know I can totally use the motivation from others also....I am definetley in a stand still :/
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Happy to be a friend if you want. Send me an invite.
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi..I am new to the site also..you can add me if you like to..I am off and on most of the day...
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Hey, please feel free to add me I also have around 50lb to loose - welcome and good luck xx
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    I have lost 50 of my 89 extra pounds. I'm on here everyday and love to offer support. Feel free to add me if you like :o)
  • anghahnmowry
    Options
    Hello, counting calories is just as important as exercise. That's why this website is great it tells you what you need to know about everything. Just start keeping track and your see the weight melt off. My goals was 50 pounds and I have lost 33 pounds since 01/11. Good luck. You can friend me too.
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
    I don't really like my pics either but it really helps to see how far you've come!