Options
    You look great!! keep up the amazing work!:happy:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Great job!
  • Taitiant
    Options
    AMAZING!!! !!! Your body type is alot like mine almost.. I need to do befor/ after pictures.. You've inspired me! TY for sharing!! Good luck on the rest of your journey!!!!! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You're doing great!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you're awesome, great job so far
  • JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for posting this! i love seeing people's success from start to finish, but today i really needed to see some amazing short term success. you're amazing!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great.
  • annluvjim
    Options
    Wow...you are doing awesome. I have lost 8 pounds in about 35 days, but I am not seeing near as many inches as you have. I do cardio for 1 hour about 5 to 6 days a week. And I do strength training every other day. i joined Anytime Fitness and that is helping to go to the gym when you have to pay for it. And this program helps so much that think "Oh I am not eating that much, but it was what I was eating that was the problem. I have about 60 pounds to go. :(
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    so awesome....congrats....
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who friended me and had kind words! :heart:
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I can totally see oblique definition! You have reminded me that inches are important, too. I'm going to "measure in" today, along with my weigh in. Great job!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW! I have about 100lbs I'd like to lose but if I could make that kind of progress in INCH wise I wouldn't need to reach "goal weight"
  • mslbrasher
    mslbrasher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow... we are at the exact same spot ive lost 12lbs and wanna loose 32 more!!! You look Great... keep up the good work!!! CANT wait to see you in the future and compare... Amazing
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • jacattak91
    Options
    Way to go! you look awesome!
  • knelson422
    Options
    Good for you, that is awesome. Keep up the great work. Imagine what you can do in 88 days. Way to go.
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great achievement in such a short time...you've inspired me with those photos!!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can totally see the difference. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!