Trying to get my mojo back

Options
I was doing good with my weight loss and lost my sister, uncle and dad in less than 3.5 months this yr. Needless to say I turned to food for comfort and have gained weight. I currently am at my highest weight ever, 280lbs. I know I need to lose wight as we think my father died of a heart attack and my other has heart problems as well. I dont want that to be my fate as well. Would love to add some friends on here for ideas, friendship and support. Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Replies

• lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about all the sad things that have happened this year. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement. I know the food-as-comfort trap very well but, in the long run, it was just that--a trap. It just made me more miserable as I gained weight. Juts like so many members here, you can do it. You are stronger than you know. Good luck!
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm so sorry for your losses, that's a lot to go through, especially in such a short time. Feel free to add me if you need some support. Everyone here is really friendly and supportive so I'm sure you'll find lots of people willing to cheer you on :)

Jen
  • FRANKOMCGONAGLE
    FRANKOMCGONAGLE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SORRY ABOUT ALL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP....YOUR NUMBER ONE INCORPORATE MAKING YOURSELF STRONGER AND BETTER EVERYDAY DONT GIVE UP......EVERYTHING HELPS EVEN 10 - 15 MINUTES,,IT ALL ADDS UP TO YOUR FINAL GOAL LOTS OF LOVE FRANKO BURBANK CA