Who was your 1st MFP friend? And do they still support you?

Options

Replies

• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my very first MFPal, but sadly, I only have one of my original set of friends left. The others have either deleted their accounts or stopped logging in. It's crazy how many people have come and gone in the 6 months I've been here. It's too bad they didn't stick around because clearly this site is AWESOME! :happy:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    sadley, i don't remember, but i can tell u that all my supporters are my number star's, they are so awesome, and i appreciate them all.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    sadley, i don't remember, but i can tell u that all my supporters are my number star's, they are so awesome, and i appreciate them all.

Click on friends, then go to the final page, the last person on your list is your first friend!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    JMun. We're on completely different paths right now, but she still offers up some e-fistbumps with some regularity to keep me on track. :)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am sad now, I don't remember my first MFP friend :-(

If you click on your friends, it lists them By date added.
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My hubby, and yes he is so very supportive of me! :heart: What a blessing he is!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I just deleted my first since se hasn't been on in 2 months. But gardengirl01 and dschille are next 2 i added and they, as well as all my other friends are amazing!
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    I have to list kje2011 and regions02 as mutual first friends and they are still here to support and encourage me. They have been with me from the start!
  • ivansmomma
    Options

ritaadkins - looks like 'Cindylou1966' was your first MFP friend according to the friends on your profile.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Mine was Atlantpiper, and yes, even though it has only been 5 weeks, she supports me nearly every day! Sometimes just a few words, sometimes a big response to a blog post.

I'm happy to have her. Lucky, too.

A real friend would tell you to put a shirt on.......
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Mine is mleb2005 and yes she still supports me, loves me, is active in my life, is one of three women I love the most in the world, makes me proud every day, is independent, strong, determeined and is just a great person. She is my daughter and I am so very , very proud of her!!!!

(She grew up well in spite of me!!!)
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is mleb2005 and yes she still supports me, loves me, is active in my life, is one of three women I love the most in the world, makes me proud every day, is independent, strong, determeined and is just a great person. She is my daughter and I am so very , very proud of her!!!!

(She grew up well in spite of me!!!)

Awwww how sweet is that.. Your an amazing papa!! :-) XOXO
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give a shout out to my first 5 friends! They are ALL still here and they all support me every day.

Puggleperson
    Forever28
    CanadianChic
    Maggie4097
    Dcdc13

That's 5 hot chicks right there.....and they're mine so back off!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Brian - he got me to join mfp. He supports me to this day on and off the site. Thanks Brian. Joining mfp was one of the best things I have done with my life.
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My first friend was, and still is, TribsT2. He has been my #1 supporter on my journey. We're actually on the journey to becoming healthy together and I couldn't ask for a better partner. Thank you TribsT2!!
  • riley_ransom
    Options
    my first friend on MFP was Shiransom my wife and yes she still encourages me everyday......
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Someone who stopped logging in a week after I added her. I sent her messages of encouragement, which she responded to, but after a few months of not logging in, I defriended her. :-(
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Still Friends and Still active. GO RAY!!! RVachon71
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    my sister.. she no longer uses mfp :cry: but does support me outside of it.. :happy:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Artweedie. She better damn support me since we have been friends for about 10 years!