Just getting started!

Options
I'm new to MFP but not new to weight loss. I've been a repeat coustomer to WW for many years, but I guess it has just lost its magic with me. A neighbor told me about MFP and am excited about beginning a new journey that I pray will result in lasting health and diet changes. I live in Cobb County, GA and have about 50 lbs to lose. Looking forward to making new friends along the way and sharing motivation and fellowship with others on this site.
Blessings - Melissa

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • tracyjaynie
    tracyjaynie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I too am new here. I signed up in Oct. But just started using the site last week. I think we all need support! I know I do. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Tracy :happy:
  • sthurst040262
    sthurst040262 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too. Add me and we can support one another x
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- having friends on the site helps keep me motivated and ensure a daily login. :-) Plus I get to meet lots of great people!

___

14113997.png
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I started with 58lb to lose and now have 36lb to lose. If you are after friends, send me a request.
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club! i did ww and was very successful but it lost it's magic with me too! MFP is great and so far very easy to stick too! The support you get from other folks and the stories you read are great feel free to add!
  • Heidihomelinda
    Heidihomelinda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I just started and it is the first program in a long time I have actually stuck with...
  • ritamar
    Options
    Hi - Welcome to this great site. It has really helped me as I lost 11 lbs so far.. Feel free to add me as your friend.:wink:
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Hi I am 20 days in and have lost 2 lbs. I to have 35-40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.