Tomorrow will be a rough day!

Options

Replies

• Jakolin
    Jakolin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost a child so tragically and I could not possibly begin to understand the emotions and strain you must go through everyday just to keep going. Me and my family will pray for you and send unconditional love and understanding to your family.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way. I can't even imagine the pain that you have/are/will be going through.
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OH my gosh.....my husband and I will be praying for you. I know your little angel will be with you too........
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sad for you. Hugs and prayers to you and your family! :brokenheart: :heart:
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Your post is just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what it is like to lose a child. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Praying, Also having my church pray for you tomorrow morning.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    as well as me too.
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am the praying type and I will certainly include you in them. I am sorry for your loss - extremely sorry.
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Losing a child is like losing a part of yourself, and all these firsts and the years to come will have the painful reminder of the sweet child you lost. But if you work hard to remember him in all of the good times and keep him alive in your heart, he will always be with you.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you, hugs and kisses sent xx
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. What was your son's name? Do you want to tell us a little about him or would that make it harder for you? Big hugs from across the pond xx
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I will lift you and your family up in prayer. May you feel God's presence, love and strength during this incredibly hard time.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My heart is breaking for your loss!! I can't imagine losing my son, especially so quickly! I will keep you in my thoughts. Best wishes to your and your family during this difficult time.
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family. I can't even imagine what you're going through.
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Prayers sent.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. May God bless you all.
  • ctsenos
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Many prayers and healing thoughts being sent your way. May God place his healing hands on your family and ease your pain.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No human words can express the sympathy that I have for you nor will they ease the heart break.
    It does sound that you have a peace through your faith and let that continue to grow and sustain you in the months and years to come.
    May God be with you and you with Him.