Exercise Clothing?

Options
2»

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Walmart .... They have the Dry Fit technology Starter workout clothes there..... They are great!!!! and so is the price...... :-)
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I shopped on eBay. I don't mind getting "like new" used, and I found some great deals there.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I also buy stuff from target/ kmart or local markets (in Turkey).
    If I lived in America (or even Canada) I would order stuff from bravada.com! They have a 40% off sale on their online collection at the moment, ending on feb 22nd. I can't bring myself to pay 25 bucks for international shipping, unfortunately.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I ordered some pants off Walmart.com that I really like. I don't know if they are available in the store, because I have avoided the store for over a year now. :smile: They were $11 and they fit beautifully. I got one long pair and one capri length.

I also got some cheap tank tops.

I will go cheap on the actual clothes, because if all goes well, they will become loose, and I just sweat and make them funky anyway. I tend to work out alone because I don't want to be seen, but I must say, my workout clothes are kind of foxy.

I tend to spend a lot more on sports bras and sneakers because those are essential to have a good fit. Shirts and pants are easier to fit if they are stretchy, but the shoes and bra absolutely must work the way they are supposed to or else I can get hurt.
  • estjames
    Options
    Walmart (Danskin products) or Old Navy, all on sale, so like $5 fro a top, $10 for a pant/capri
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!! These are some great ideas!! It looks like I will be going to Walmart today. Nothing beats being able to buy lettuce and yoga pants at the same place! I will be also definitely checking out Old Navy, TJMaxx, Target, and some of the other great places you guys have mentioned. Thanks!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    LOL! I totally wear leggings with absolutely ZERO shame! I reward myself with some lululemon pants every now and then, though. Those things are like a dream! :)
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Old Navy! :)
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with some lululemon pants every now and then, though. Those things are like a dream! :)
    No kidding. When I bought my first (and, thus far, only) pair of Lululemon leggings I thought I was probably insane for spending so much money on workout pants. But they are AMAZING. They may have ruined me for other leggings forever.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    I just picked up a pair of Nike Dry-Fit spandex for $14 a Marshall's. They have name brand items and a huge selection to choose from.
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    just bought a really comfortable pair of yoga pants for 8.50 from forever21
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    LOL! I totally wear leggings with absolutely ZERO shame! I reward myself with some lululemon pants every now and then, though. Those things are like a dream! :)

Oh my goodness, their workout stuff is beautiful. They have a shirt there that I'm just drooling over. I cannot justify $80 on a shirt though...yet! GOAL GIFT!