my progress pics: one month later

Options
dipsl19
dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
i took some pictures of myself last month before i started my weight-training routine! this is the halfway point from then until my cruise (march 11th)....

tumblr_lxgjcxR3gk1qe75rbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxgjcxR3gk1qe75rbo2_500.jpg

1/7/12 197 lbs

tumblr_lz8ju3xYvM1qe75rbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz8ju3xYvM1qe75rbo2_500.jpg

2/11/12 194 lbs

can yall see a difference? i really think i can! i feel a whole lot better too..amazing that ive barely lost any weight, but there's a definite change... these pics are a little embarrassing & im still nowhere near where i want to be but i just gotta keep pushing!

one month left to go! time to buckle down :)

Replies

• rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I deff see a huge difference! You are making amazing progress! so proud of you doll!
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a BIGGGG difference! you are looking great, keep up the hard work!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! Keep it up!!!
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    Great results yo!! You can see a major difference!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    LOOK HOW SMALL YOUR TUMMY IS GETTING!!!! AND YOUR HIPS ARE MELTING AWAY!!!! Great job Lauren!! Don't give up! You are doing GREAT!
  • rebeccask
    Options
    Great work!! You're going to look so hot for your cruise at this rate.
  • AbbyMRiley
    Options
    Big change! And your thighs look smoother as well. I really believe strength training is where it's at when you want to reshape the physique!
  • avk9802
    avk9802 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hell yes there is a difference. Wow. That's amazing progress for such little time!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    HUUUUUUUUGE DIFFERENCE! You're fantastic!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    there is a difference especially in your legs!!! keep up the great work n dont give up no matter what!!!

but imo u should take ur before pics n set a goal.. e.g. 3 months of cutting(shredding fat) and then resist taking pictures no matter how bad u want too until that 3 month point... then its going to seem like a giant difference n ur really going to "WOW" yourself and it will give you motivation to keep going past the 3 months... vs taking a picture every month then changes seem small...

oh forgot to add... dont look at your Before pics until that 3 month point! trust me it will be the best feeling ull ever have seeing what you can accomplish if you set ur mind to it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!