What exercise vids do you use?

Options
Can you guys share some fun exercise videos with me?

I'm looking for something that I won't get bored with and something that'll burn a lot of cals.

I do other exercises, running, jogging, wogging, going to the gym, but I'm really into exercise videos right now for some reason :tongue: so I'm going to keep going with it while it's still fun to me haha

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I use all of Jillian Michaels dvd's. I think she has about 8 of them out and they are all a little different. My fav is the 30 day shred. It's a 20 min workout but it kicks my butt!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have Cardio Max by Biggest Loser and also Elite Bootcamp Tae Bo. Both very good and different. I do not get bored, I do different dvds each day.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Can you guys share some fun exercise videos with me?

I'm looking for something that I won't get bored with and something that'll burn a lot of cals.

I do other exercises, running, jogging, wogging, going to the gym, but I'm really into exercise videos right now for some reason :tongue: so I'm going to keep going with it while it's still fun to me haha
    Just realized you post on the 30 dayd shred thread so you already know about that vid! Not paying attention this morning.:blushing:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i have....slim in 6....30 day shred......walking off the pounds........Power 90.....if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • bampitt
    bampitt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have Slim in 6, P90X, and just started Chalean Extreme. It is a great workout!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    haha yea i know, I'm on the 30 day shred thread with you.

I guess I should've mentioned that. I'm doing the 30 day shred right now. I'm on day 17. I just want something else for either when I'm done with it or for now as well.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    A lot of ppl seem to be using the Chalean Extreme. I think I'll look into that.
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    You also might have exercise videos from your cable provider already on you tv! I have Charter cable and on the "video on demand" channel I have them...

Mary
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You also might have exercise videos from your cable provider already on you tv! I have Charter cable and on the "video on demand" channel I have them...

Mary

FIT TV is also a good option. They have a TON of workout shows playing most of the day :smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    yea I do, that's where I get the 30 day shred. I just thought I'd ask if anyone tried any fun videos...I could sit there and go through every single one on my tv but I thought it'd be easier/faster just to ask everyone lol
  • lcosta1
    lcosta1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this exercise thing but I started out with a few yoga DVD's by The Firm. I really liked them so I've since purchased the Wave which is very upbeat and has several videos. I've also been reading the posts about the 30 day shred so I ordered one today. I also want to keep it interesting so I've purchased a couple of different DVD's so I don't get bored with my workouts. I gained 30 lbs over the last couple of years while I was going to nursing school. I bought a membership to a local Gym and only used it for a couple of months (very expensive) so I thought I would invest in the DVD's since they are much cheaper and you can come back to them anytime. Not like the gym where your membership runs out! Anyway, I'm on week 2 and I've lost a couple of pounds but I'm pretty motivated!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Look on youtube. There are lots there and you can see what you like
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Never thought of that! Great idea!!:wink:
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Never thought of that! Great idea!!:wink:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Way ahead of you lol I looked on there before I posted this thread. Just thought I'd ask about the videos ppl have already done. Thanks :smile: