No Catchy Title

Options
That's me. No frills. I don't sugarcoat things. But this "brutal honesty" crap isn't me either. I will tell you the truth with tact and class.

I'm looking for friends that are serious about their weightloss, that are looking to change their lives, not take a journey. I do not pretend to know everything, in fact, I know nothing. I'm here to learn. Learn how to lose weight, build muscle and maintain. Learn how to eat healthier and cleaner. Learn just exactly what I CAN do. No more can'ts.

I'd like to support people and motivate them. I'd like to tell you that you CAN when you think you can't, to push harder, to not hold yourself back any longer. In return I want the same, when I'm sitting on my *kitten*, tell me to get to the gym; when I eat like crap, tell me to stop; and, when I give up, tell me that I can do it.

I'm an average guy with an average job and an average life, but I will do extraordinary things when I am done.

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like, can sometimes do with the honest truth lol
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I believe the brutal truth is absolutely necessary to hear sometimes. I need a good dose of it myself from time to time! Feel free to add me :) There is no easy shortcut to getting healthy!
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you'll do great, you already have the right additude! :flowerforyou:
  • opalescentmirage
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) I love this site... the encouragement and insight I have received on here has really helped me on my journey. My life-long, life-changing journey to becoming a healthier me. Best wishes to ya!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have all women friends, so I guess I could use some male perspective :) Feel free to add me!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm here to learn. Learn how to lose weight, build muscle and maintain. Learn how to eat healthier and cleaner. Learn just exactly what I CAN do. No more can'ts.

you sure sound like my kind of friend! i'll add you (:
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! That is a wonderful attitude, it is not only a CAN do attitude, itis a WILL do attitude which rocks! I have been working on changing a lot of aspects about my life and have done well, yet I have my moments just like anyone else. In fact, I am just now trying to get back on track now. I have been doing well, but my eating habits have been terrible lately. Luckily I have not gained any weight back, but I have felt terrible because I want to eat healthier nonethless. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the merrier!