ARG!!! Failure weekend!

Options
Well I didn't do so well... I missed 3 days of going to the gym and of course since it was Father's day this weekend I didn't really eat well either! The hubby wanted a bunch yummy (but bad) foods to eat!

I completely lost my motivation this weekend! Today is a new day though... Gonna try and get back on my program today!!!

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Speaking as a father who indulged.:sad: Yep time to get back to it. THough it was all very tasty!:drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Stay motivated!!! Find that inner strength...Maybe look at your goals again and find the renewed energy about accomplishing them!! So glad that you are having a great attitude about it!! :happy:
    I didn't do to well this weekend either...same thing...hubby's dinner had LOTS of calories :laugh: BUT you know...that's LIFE! :happy:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My weekend was a failure too. I haven't worked out since Thursday and I ate bad on Friday and Saturday.

I don't know what's wrong with me...weekends are always hard, but the last few have been horrible. Anyway, you're not alone. And you're right, today is a new day.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That's ok, it happens! Everyone needs a break once in awhile. Don't feel bad or dwell on, just move on and get yourself back on track :smile:
  • emilydenicola
    Options
    I didn't have such a great weekend either. I missed three days at the gym and ate too much crap! It's all good though, you're right: today IS a new day, and you can't do anything about how poorly you ate over the weekend. So, start new! Good luck :)
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! This weekend was bad. I ate way too much junk food! :grumble:
    It's ok though, it's a new day, and I'll make up for it this week.

Just hang in there and stick to your calories and exercise this week! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:

103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow it sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat today! I am trying hard not to beat myself up today and stay positive!
    Happy Monday all!
    Erica
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I completely understand! I am in the process of moving and finding it hard to eat on track. When it is 90 degrees out all day while you’re moving then all of a sudden it is 11pm and pizza sounds like a plan. The up-side is I am definitely getting a little bit of cardio and LOTS of strength training in as well as going WAY over my water goals…:drinker:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh man tell me about it! I had movie theater popcorn at all THREE movies I went to this weekend (all smalls with no butter..I restrained myself a little haha), went to the bar last night and had a few vodka crans, AND ate chicken wings and fries at 12am this morning. I feel total and utter shame and will be in the gym for a good while today.

Just remember; You aren't alone!!! But lets get back on track and make it a great week! The past is the past you know? It happens.