New and looking for friends!

Options
Looking for friends, it doesn't matter what your weight lose goals are. I need people to talk to and encourage me, but mostly to keep me accountable for my diet!

Replies

• Linalaila
    Options
    Hi, Im new on here too :) You can add me if you like
  • dunkt10
    dunkt10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll help keep you on track. :-)
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've only been on a couple of weeks, add me if you like :smile:
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Paige200
    Paige200 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Consider it done!!! I will be glad to help!!!! Anyone else feel free to add me also. Always looking for more friends!!!
  • rachit1974
    rachit1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could do with some motivational friends too! I'll add you and anyone else that wants a new friend please feel free to add me too!
  • sandy345
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I am new myself, I got started when a couple of my co-workers were using this site to help with their
    fitness goals. Now I'm hooked. It's nice to meet you. I agree it's much more fun to have others to
    encourage and support eachother with their exercise and fitness goals. Good luck with yours!
    Sincerely,

Sandy
  • jaclynrae78
    Options
    feel free to add me :)!
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for friends over here please add me if you are intersted :)
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends, not exactly new though. Add me if you'd like =)
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    I need friends too, so feel free to add me :tongue:
  • Simmie69
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • jennie77au
    Options
    Hi all

I've only been here a couple of weeks so feel free to add me as well please. I need some motivation, I put on 3 kgs in my first week and was not very happy. Takes some getting used to....
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I also need friends I have only been on here about a month and love the positive support. feel free to add me if you like.
  • minibusx
    Options
    HI,
    FEEL FREE TO ADD U CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS, HELP OR SUPPORT X X
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month now and it does help to have both the support and accountability - feel free to ad me if you like and welcome!
  • stormjay
    Options
    :smile: hi I'm new as well. I have added you so I hope we can encourage each other
  • nquintyn
    nquintyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also..
    i've been on and off here for months using it on my phone and i feel i just need a bit of support to reach my goals :)
    i've got quite a bit of weight to lose im my eyes i'll post pictures soon x
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me : ) I am just a girl trying to get back into Skiing and Downhill Mountain biking shape!!! LOVE IT!!
  • Pavient
    Options
    I'm new too. You can add me as a friend if you want!