HELP

Options
HELP.........
Hi everyone My name is Jane
I've joined today after someone recommended the site.
I have 12 weeks to lose weight for my wedding. I would like to make friends so we can encourage n motivate each other.

Replies

• Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Jane,

Congratulations on the wedding! Feel free to add me for some support :)

Jen
  • jennie77au
    Options
    Hi Jane

Feel free to add me, I'm here daily as most people are!!!

16085650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Linalaila
    Options
    Hei :)

Congrats on the wedding :) Im new on here too, feel free to add me:)
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope you like it here, it's great! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • livinlife2012
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding. The wife and I got married back in 2006 and it has been a great ride. We have a little girl now and she had her first bday last year.

The wife and I went on a journey due to the support of a childhood friend and tried Vi Shakes and they've done great for us since back in September. They're great for meal replacements and we seemed to lose more inches than pounds and from the two of us seeing the same results it was amazing and odd, but it worked.

The wife likes to add instant coffee in the AM to her shake and it's a great boost.

Best of luck on the wedding planning as it will all come togther and be over before you know it. Enjoy things and take them slow.....take pictures along the journey right up until the wedding and all the things you do and jot down things you did and when you did them. This will make remember all worth while and just like a food diary....you will look back on your life and the wedding and remember everything.......just a few ideas.

Enjoy and keep in touch....we want to see wedding pictures on the site.

P:)
  • cantri
    Options
    Absolutely! You will love it on here. Congratulations too, how exciting for you. What is your weightless goal?

I have been on here for 4 weeks and have lost 18 pounds. I need to keep up the motivation too so we can help each other. :smile: :smile: