New and looking for friends!

2»

Replies

• I'm kinda new here to just been on about 11 days, you can add me if you like!
  • jeclpi
    jeclpi Posts: 28
    Hi - been on MFP a few months, but could do wih adding some extra friends for motivation - please feel free to add me too!
  • You can add me if you like or anyone else who wants some encouragement and support !! I understand the importance of good positive friends !! It really has been the key for me in my weight loss journey !!!
  • me too! love new friends :). it really helps to have that support!
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    Also looking for friends!
  • feel free to add me always lookn for friends
  • bwishau
    bwishau Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome! it's always good to have more support!!
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome...Good Luck : )

1610854.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Hi There,

Welcome to mfp, you can add me too I can always lend a supportive ear

:drinker:
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    I'm new too. Today is my first day on here. I'm trying to lose 100 lbs., so if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so. :)
  • suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I just joined yesterday....I'm sure we could encourage each other, add me if you like!
  • You can add me too! I'm looking for encouraging friends! :) I just joined this site last night and I'm hoping to get to know many people on this journey!
  • 661nancy
    661nancy Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Cindy,

You can add me. I try really hard to log on everyday and be accountable. I need inspiration from other members because sometimes I get discouraged and I know there are many people out there like me who are having a hard time losing weight but I am not giving up!

661nancy
  • Me too. Haven't added friends
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Feel free to add me to!
  • anyone feel free to add me, i have an open food diary and would like friends with open diarys too for food ideas :)
  • sweeney73
    sweeney73 Posts: 4 Member
    you will do fine on here and get loads of support.
  • em_ador
    em_ador Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new too, just joined today! Feel free to add me.
  • I new to the site too...Also looking for friends