Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

GEORGE FORE,AM GRILL. I DID IT

jerber160
jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
BOUGHT ONE FOR $40... NOW I NEED RECIPES.... CAN i BLACKEN TUNA ON IT? ALL IDEAS WELCOME..THAT SHOULD READ 'FOREMAN' BY THE WAY.

Replies

• jerber160
    BOUGHT ONE FOR $40... NOW I NEED RECIPES.... CAN i BLACKEN TUNA ON IT? ALL IDEAS WELCOME..THAT SHOULD READ 'FOREMAN' BY THE WAY]
    [[ and my first meal wasn't quite a bust but what was I thinking? knowing full well I don't like ground turkey but since I couldn't find any at the store I opted for ground chicken so i mixed 1lb chicken with 1/2lb 90%lean beef, and bunch of seasonings and slapped em on george. texture very strange... taste, fine with mustard on it. but i don't think i'll be doing the ground poultry for long... help!]
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    I hate ground poultry! I just opt for the 96% ground beef. The brand in my stores is Laura's Lean. Has about the same stats as ground turkey
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    You can find tons of recipes online, using the grill. Google it.
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    I like to grill veggies on my Foreman. Also, it's great to make a sandwich into a panini.
  • One word: BISON

I make a great little bison burger by putting spinach, chopped garlic, and chopped onion in a bowl. Add the bison and mix. Shape into patties and grill. YUMMY is all I can say!
  • My fave meal on the GF grill is chicken wings. I cut them into seperate peices and season to taste, grill on one side for 20 min and flip them cook them for another 20 min ( my grill is old, and gets hotter on the bottom). And they come out soooo crispy and yummy. Sometimes I toss them in hot wing sauce ( only like 25-30 cals) and dip them in Walden Farms bleu cheese dressing ( 0 cals). Bake you some Sweet Potato French Fries to go with.... its the best.
  • jerber160
    [now there's a thought.. bison... are they healthy? there's a specialty section of the specialty store i shop at. will take a look]
    One word: BISON

I make a great little bison burger by putting spinach, chopped garlic, and chopped onion in a bowl. Add the bison and mix. Shape into patties and grill. YUMMY is all I can say!
    [/quote]
  • jerber160
    [actually, the leftover chicken/beef burger grilled on GF are pretty good as left overs... as long as I don't think about them as 'burgers']
  • jerber160
    [ My fave meal on the GF grill is chicken wings. I cut them into seperate peices and season to taste, grill on one side for 20 min and flip them cook them for another 20 min ( my grill is old, and gets hotter on the bottom). And they come out soooo crispy and yummy. Sometimes I toss them in hot wing sauce ( only like 25-30 cals) and dip them in Walden Farms bleu cheese dressing ( 0 cals). Bake you some Sweet Potato French Fries to go with.... its the best. ]

Just did some boneless thighs and lean beef....getting ready for work tomorrow. I LOVE THIS THING