new item you found

Options
SueD66
SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
Could you share with everyone what one item you have found that is soooo good you can't believe you didn't know about it before

I found a weight watchers chocolate raspberry icecream bar for 80 cal. each.... it is delicious!

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I like Nairn's apple and spice oat cakes. They were in the free from section in the supermarket, so no gluten wheat etc, but they're yummy and only have about 42 cals each so good for a little treat
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Hummus! I have never had it. It is of course the flavored kind (Atheno's spicy 3 pepper) I find I don't even need the 2 TBSP serving, that 1 TBSP is enough. I like to spread it on my tortilla wrap (very low calories!) and then use the shaved turkey I get straight from the butcher in the deli part of the store. It tastes really good all rolled up together, sometimes I add cucumbers to it too. That kick of spice from the hummus then the turkey flavor, soooo good!

I also just bought the pesto kind but have not had it yet. I want to try the plain one too. Baby steps!

At first I was like what the he-- is hummus??? :laugh:

Also another new item and something that is really hitting the sport for me, PB2 powdered peanut butter. I had pretty much given up on PB because of fat, calories, sugar, but this PB2 kind is awesome. Ohhhhh peanut butter how I have missed you! :heart:
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    PB2 is good but Chocolate PB2 is even better! Yummy!
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Black Pepper Ryvita... Not just a cardboard taste! The black pepper gives a real kick and when partnered with low fat pineapple cottage cheese is a great dessert substitute.
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Marketside Broccoli Slaw. I use it in my salads I take to work and it really is filing. Works great in my stir fry dishes as well.
  • clowermom
    clowermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Promise not to laugh? Frozen grapes.

ohmygosh! They are so delicious. I've never really cared for grapes, I don't know if it's the consistency or the fact that they always seemed to "acidic" for me and upset my stomach. But frozen grapes are completely different for me. I have to control myself or I could sit and eat them all night long!
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    nature valleys granola thins. dark chocolate. 80 calories that hit the spot! Heavenly!
  • runfoodierun
    Options
    toufyan pitettes whole wheat. 80 calories. I tend to eat them with 2 oz turkey and lettuce. perfect for lunch.

to be a treat....add two slices of cheese. I spray a touch of pam on top. then toast. OHH my!!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    tried spaghetti squash for the first time last night. loved it!!
  • runfoodierun
    Options
    philadelphia indulgences CREAM cheese....dark chocolate. 1 Tbsp. 55 glorious calories...also good on that pitette! :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers tomato and basil soup..
    It tastes amazing! (Like pasta sauce).
    Its really thick and filling! (More so than normal tomato soup).
    And its only 77 calories for the whole can! =)
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Emerald's Cinnamon roasted almonds. Low sugar and calories :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options

ohmygosh! They are so delicious. I've never really cared for grapes, I don't know if it's the consistency or the fact that they always seemed to "acidic" for me and upset my stomach. But frozen grapes are completely different for me. I have to control myself or I could sit and eat them all night long!

I love frozen grapes!!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    tried spaghetti squash for the first time last night. loved it!!

I want to be like you!
    So I dont know of a single item but I cant believe I can have smoothies with kale, spinach, rasberries & blueberries! Who would have thunk it?
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

Frozen grapes in white wine is the perfect garnish! Bring 'em on.
  • sharonloraine
    sharonloraine Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    found an awesome spaghetti squash recipe @ www.delish.com its called Debbie Jones Spaghetti Squash & Turkey Sausage casserole. Only 184 calories for HUGE serving. It was so yummy...
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    PB2!!! OMG! So good. I just made a PB2 and banana smoothie. I'm in love! There's also a chocolate version. Only reason I didn't get that one is because I have cocoa powder at home. Next time!

http://store.bellplantation.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-s/3.htm
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamerss! Seriously delicious. Hubby even loves them and he's not a veggie person!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't be grossed out this is so YUMMY frozen ff cool whip OMG its good