Starting p90x on Monday

Options
Hello everybody! I'm starting p90x on Monday. I thought it would fun to get a group together to keep us accountable. Let me know if anyone else is starting! And good luck!

Replies

• californiacookie
    Options
    I am on week three of p90x and just joined this site today to try to track my nutrition. Trying to figure out how to coordinate the two. I have been following the menu plan in p90x, but want to start making more of my own recipes - just not sure yet what calorie amount to use yet. I think I can calculate the protein/fat/carb amounts based on the ratios p90x recommends.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    good luck! P90x rocks! I've been doing it for a long time, and mostly through a P90x/insanity hybrid right now. Tony Horton rocks!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Be forewarned, you WILL be sore the entire first week. Just power through each exercise as best you can. Do your best, don't feel bad if you're not keeping up with the people in the video, and just know that persistence will pay off in the end.
  • wmchick81
    Options
    Hey all! If you are on facebook and would like to join my beach body support group, I'd love to add you. We motivate and support each other. I have mostly women who have just started P90X along with a few doing insanity.
  • nuneza4
    nuneza4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I recently tried out 2 P90X dvds (Kempo and Cardio) and loved them. I am thinking about starting P90X over president's weekend, since by then I can purchase the protein powder and get all of the cds from a friend.

Best of luck to you! I'd love to hear about the results! You can do it.

-Angela
  • toni429
    toni429 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and so far so good. I do what I can and yes my legs were sore the first week:smile:
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have done two rounds of P90X and I am in the second month again. I would love to start with you all I can modify it to fit the week we are in. I have had great success with Insanity and P90X so far, I have lost 55 lbs during my journey so far. I would like to lose between 10-15 more but I am adding muscle everyday I workout with this program. Feel free to add me if you have questions.
    Robert
  • Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be apart of a group if you make one! I am starting a week from Monday, so I will be a little behind you, but I would still love to join in on the support!