Insanity

Options
Hi everyone,

I have recently started the insanity workout program and was wondering is anyone else on here is currently doing Insanity or any other Team Beachbody workout programs.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I took one look at it and ran away screaming! LOL!

Bully for you, if you can do it!
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just finished up last week. Don't let month 1 lull you into false confidence that it's easy- month 2 workouts are a real a## kicker.
  • Emitremmit
    Emitremmit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I bet I am about to enter my "recovery week" and then start month 2
  • inesribeiro
    Options
    HA! the MAX workouts are CRAZYYY! but so worth it. its hard to start, hard to keep going but as soons as it ends you get so proud of yourself. sometimes it just takes a little motivation because your muscles are so sore you think you cant keep up, but its all in your head :)
    good luck :wink:
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing Insanity, but P90X2! Insanity workouts are tough.... but awesome!

Alissa
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I bought Insanity last year and havent started it yet. I am a little scared, but want to try it so bad. Maybe I should just start Monday?
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have recently started the insanity workout program and was wondering is anyone else on here is currently doing Insanity or any other Team Beachbody workout programs.

The Fitness Test is the first disc. It was horrible because I THOUGHT I was in good shape but was not. Don't let Disc 1 deter you. It gets better!

I am now in week 3. My teeth and fingernails are no longer sore, but just about everything else is. <g> Not really...but it is an intense workout. I usually burn between 530 to 570 calories per 40 min. workout.

ALSO - Make sure, when Shaun T tells you to recover, you lower your heart rate to an acceptable level for you to actually recover. For me to recover deep in the workout requires me to collapse on the floor for about 10 seconds. I prefer the fetal position - lol.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm ending my second week of Insanity, tomorrow is my second fit test :)!
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    Iv just finished my first week, its so hard but Iv improved so much over 7 days!! to get insane results u need an insane workout :) good luck and I hope we both can complete this crazyness! :D

17082063.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm working through an insanity/P90x hybrid. I love the insanity work outs. So good! Add me if you like. :drinker:
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have been through three rounds. Don't let the workouts intimidate you. Don't try and keep up with the people in the video, go at your pace and do what you can. You will find yourself getting stronger and better at them each time.
    His workouts are designed to always be tough no matter what kind of shape you are in. They still kick my butt because I push myself harder and harder each time.
    Hang in there and you will love the results.
    Diana
  • jp0623
    jp0623 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I finished week 2 barely....I am terrified of continuing but I'm gonna stick it out.
  • chapajac
    Options
    I have done P90X and just started the Turbo Jam. I much prefer Turbo. I don't burn out as easily. I like that it has weight lifting with a lot of cardio part of it.

You?
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left and they still are hard but I love the results I am getting. When I am done I am going to start the program over again. I like the intensity of it. I go at my own pace and I've steadily been improving. Stick to it and try not together intimidated by it.
  • wmchick81
    Options
    I finished week 1 today. I am obsessed with beach body programs and have done ChaLEAN extreme, P90X, and Hip Hop Abs!
  • hhamada
    Options
    I have doneP90X, P90X Plus, and Insanity. I'm currently in week 6 of P90X2. I was scared to do Insanity but I'm glad I did.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity a year and a half ago and I loved it then I completed one round of P90X and a round or P90X/Inanity hybrid, and now I am in my third round of P90X before I order P90X2 in the spring. I lost a total of 55 lbs so far since doing these programs. I have now starting gaining more muscle mass that i am not seeing as much weight loss but I can lift more weight now. I started using 15-20 lb dumb bells and now I am using 25-40 lb depending on the task during the P90X. I went from a size 42 1/2" inch waist to a current size of 34" waist. I truly believe in the programs and would recommend them to anyone that asks.