20lbs lost progress gift to myself

Options
Starlage
Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
Well, it's a couple of weeks away from a year into this healthy lifestyle journey and I've lost 20lbs and 7.5 inches overall. I'm feeling great, much healthier and much happier! Still a work in progress but I think it's time for a reward for finally hitting the 20lbs down mark!! Here's my gift to me: a new belly ring (mine's ancient and cheap) 14 karats and CZ stones- so pretty! :happy:
20lbslostgifttome.jpg

Replies

• Starlage
    Options
    anyone else given themselves a progress gift?
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic... HUGE difference :smile:
    I love that you got yourself a present as a reward. I think I might do that.... hmmm.... what do I want???

And now I look daft for commenting on pictures that are no longer there :/ Well you looked good on them anyway
  • Starlage
    Options
    haha thanks! and sorry, they were too big. I tried editing to get them smaller but it didn't work. I opened my profile to be viewable by everyone so feel free to take a look anyone! My progress pics are all on there.

Ive always been waiting to get myself that gift! lol. I knew I needed something to look forward to and figured a new fany belly ring woud be perfect!
  • chipaddict
    Options
    congratulations on your loss, the rings lovely!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to dress up as Jessica Rabbit for Halloween and if i get down to a nice size by October, then I'm finally going to do it.