who wants to join me 30 day shred??

Options
So i had been doing so great but fell off the motivation wagon and have failed any logging or exercise for a while now so ive made a new MFP in order to start fresh and DO IT! I need new motivation and am starting 30 day shred today.....anybody up for the challenge with me to keep us motivated!?!?

:)

Replies

• Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I just did my first day of the 30 day shred today!

After reading so many positive threads on here about the 30DS I had to try it. And some of the before and after pics are so incredible, that it really motivated me to do it.
  • bee325
    Options
    Ohhhh YAY!!

This place is brilliant for motivation isnt it! Im sitting here finishing my green tea then heading in to do it!!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've only just ordered mine today so I prob won't get starting it to mid week but I'm in. Add me
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I too am starting the 30 Day Shred today. I would love to join you on your 30 day journey. I plan to take before and after pics but I don't know if I will be brave enough to post them.
  • Juliet_622
    Options
    I took before pics... but I may not post until I have really nice after pics!!

Claire, if you want to start today with us, there's a link on youtube for the full Level 1 workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

I can't find level 2 though, so hopefully you have your DVD by then!
  • bee325
    Options
    LOL yip i just took before pics....they arent leaving my computer until i have a half decent after or during pic to accompany them!!
  • shay3272
    Options
    I started today, so count me in. However, I can't find it in the exercise search for logging my daily exercise. When I search "30 day shred" it asks if I mean "30 tai shred." When I click that, it comes back with no results. I'm just curious how everyone else is logging this workout.
  • Juliet_622
    Options
    I read in another thread to count it as "circuit training" - so that's what I logged it as!
  • AshKay10
    Options
    i WILL! (:
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Going to buy it Monday am totally in!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    I just got it, I'll join ya'll... Are we supposed to do the video every day? There are 3 levels.. How many days do you do level one, then move on, etc? Thanks!
  • bee325
    Options
    Well, i just finished day one level one! Woah im stuffed!! I did Hip hop abs total body burn first though so that might not have been so smart!!

Only 29 days To go!!!

YAY!
  • Juliet_622
    Options
    I just got it, I'll join ya'll... Are we supposed to do the video every day? There are 3 levels.. How many days do you do level one, then move on, etc? Thanks!

You're supposed to do each level for 10 days... whether those are consecutive days or if you have days in between workouts I think depends on you and your body. If you aren't in agony the next day, I'd say do the video again! I do a lot of running as well, so I'm thinking I'm going to aim to do it 5 days a week (nothing on the days I've got my really hard runs).
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks, Juliet :)
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD.. I am really excited to try this after seeing a bunch of results pictures!
  • Maybol3
    Options
    I got it yesterday and started today. Friend me and we can help each other stay motivated!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought my 30 Day Shred DVD tonight at Walmart!! I start tomorrow!!! I'm super excited and I can't wait to see how it goes!! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Claire594
    Options
    Well, day one done tonite. Took ur advice and used you tube until my dvd comes. Feeling it on my thighs. Got my hubbie to take some before pics but will only post them if the after ones look good LOL
  • Claire594
    Options
    I Googled it and most people say between 180 and 220. Depends on ur weight etc. I logged 200 calories but didn't eat them back just in case
  • zoewoodland
    zoewoodland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, im on day 7 of the 30 day shred and absolutely loving it. i havnt seen much difference on the scales yet but its only been a week, the tape measure is abit more helpful though. Good luck everyone, im raving about this DVD to anyone that will listen to me x