Late night sweet tooth

What do you all do to help fend off that "after 8:00" sweet tooth? I do great all day and ruin it all by having a major lack of self control later in the evening!!!

Replies

• GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    I have the same problem but try to have healthier alternatives in the house for when I really can't control my urge for something sweet eg. fruit or Snack A Jacks (chocolate or caramel).
  • joe808
    joe808 Posts: 4 Member
    I have the exact same problem. I try to not have stuff in the house that I like to eat late at night. When that doesn't work, I tell myself that I have to do a certain number of sit ups or push ups before I let myself eat it.

You have to make yourself log the calories. If you eat it and don't log the calories, you will do it again and again.
  • IF - I have plenty of calories for a bowl of ice cream every night.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Vita-tops or vita-brownies - a little over 100 calories for one, and really does satisfy the sweet tooth!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Since the timing of when you eat has no effect, just eat a bit less in the day to mean you CAN have that snack later on! Save yourself some cals for it! :D
  • I really like to eat the Fiber One Chocolate and Peanut Butter bars....90 calories and hits that sweet tooth!!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Hot Chocolate! One envelope of powder has only about 100 cals
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Sugar-free chocolate pudding about 100 calories.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    I fill my belly with something nutritious to curb hunger then I enjoy a couple sugar free werthers candies.