LAS VEGAS FRIENDS

Options
Are there any Las Vegas locals on here? I would love to meet some new people in Las Vegas, make new friends and find out some fun new ways to get active together. Send me a friend request, new friends are always fun to have!

Replies

• xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Nobody?? At all?? haha
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas gal here but Im already on your friends list. ;) You can add 4Cindy on my friends list. She is here too. Any other las vegas peep, feel free to add me too. Just put las vegas local in the comments.
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Nice, I will look up Cindy. glad we are friends on here.
  • theome
    theome Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    im in LV- well henderson really, but this seems like a older post- but i am here
  • vegasaims
    Options
    I'm in Vegas!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    BUMP
  • jazflirt
    jazflirt Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in Vegas also.
  • pinksforgirrrls
    Options
    Me me me! Vegas here also. Sending friend request.
  • KirstFaye
    KirstFaye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas local too, live on the West side, work on the East side.
    Las Vegas friend requests welcome!
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in Vegas too. Friend requests welcome here as well. :happy:
  • TiTiGibbo
    Options
    I live on the west side of town but work on the south side of town. Friend requests welcome here as well! Always looking for support and to support. :)
  • lolaviex
    lolaviex Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in Las Vegas, I live on the east side. I'm also looking for friends for support and accountability. I have an LVAC membership and like to go hiking if anyone is interested.
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    Vegas, baby! I teach RPM and aqua at three of the LVAC locations. I will be working at the LVAC table at the Race for the Cure tomorrow if anyone wants to come up and say hi. Or you can join me Monday morning in Room 2 at GV for some RPM goodness :)
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in Vegas, feel free to add me. :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    :( I'm up at the north end of the state
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    You can always "Find Members" (above ^^) by zip code.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am in Henderson.
  • cowboyjim22
    cowboyjim22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I live in Las Vegas
  • lolaviex
    lolaviex Posts: 7
    Options
    What are RPM and aqua? Would you mind sharing some details and are those classes good for beginners?
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    What are RPM and aqua? Would you mind sharing some details and are those classes good for beginners?

RPM is Les Mill's version of Spin. I love it and love teaching it. Aqua is actually aqua aerobics where we do cardio and strength in the pool. I teach at GV, Central and Rainbow. All are great for a beginner though RPM can be pretty challenging. If you stick with it you will get better and feel better.