3 month progress pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• whutzup
    Options
    :smile: Yes you can see the changes.. Great job keep going you look awesome..
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Look at that WAIST! :)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. Keep up your progress!
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your comments :) I really appreciate them.

My exercise routine varies a ton. I get bored very very easily. I did 2 weeks of 30 day shred, I do circuit training at the gym, I run intervals, do strength training, and on days I can't get to the gym I also mix in P90X and insanity.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job you have done!! EXCELLENT!
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    Wow, girl!! You are doing great!! What an inspiration this has been to me :)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, you have an amazing body and will tone right up! Keep up the great work :)
  • Luthorcrow
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your comments :) I really appreciate them.

My exercise routine varies a ton. I get bored very very easily. I did 2 weeks of 30 day shred, I do circuit training at the gym, I run intervals, do strength training, and on days I can't get to the gym I also mix in P90X and insanity.

Sounds like you are mixing it well. Doing what you enjoy is always the best approach.

You look incredible already. Your husband is going to be very happy when he returns. Hopefully you are finding lifestyle changes that make you happy as well. 130 sound like a good goal. I think women get caught on the sub 120lbs as a magic number but in reality it should really depend on your body type, height extra not some magic number.

Keep it up, you making great progress.
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!!!
  • zipsgirl1
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey November 14th weighing 184 pounds 3 months later and I've lost 21 pounds and now weigh 163. For the last week I've started having people comment on my weight loss but I haven't really seen it, so I decided to take updated pictures.

Stats
    5'5, 21 years old, SW 184 CW 163 GW 130

weightside.jpg
    weightfront.jpg
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. You have much to be proud of!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Holy balls, very impressive :)

^this
  • rondahuebner
    Options
    Yay thats awesome!! You look great.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress.
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Holy cow! I can definitely see the change. Big difference. Look how small your waist is!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! You are inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!