I did it and now I'm doing it!

Options
I've been on this site for a few days now and I've found that this is perfect for me and my needs!

I just wanted to officially say hi and say I finally did it! I did my before photos today... this was a big step for me to strip down and take those photos and to see how I look with nothing to hide. I can start diets and exercises and everything fine. but those photos are my true motivation. Not a pants size, not a top size... but to be proud of my body, my health, my fitness, and myself. I've also joined a gym and am going twice a week plus a class of zumba once a week. I've got a personal plan there that I'm aiming to improve and have to iincrease every two weeks.

This is it for me... this is my last true run to being healthy. I think somewhere deep down I know if I don't do it this time I will never get my motivation this high again and I will never hit that goal weight! I'm 23 (24 on Feb 25th) 5 foot 5 inches and I weighed in at 210.2 pounds this morning. I'm fat. I can say it and accept that. HOWEVER I will reach my lowest weight I've ever been before again! That is 175 I weighted in June 2010 and I was so proud of that weight. this time I will go to that weight and PASS IT UP! I will be 150 and I will stay there! I will no longer be the fat wife. and I will do it the healthy way and I will be PROUD of what I have accomplished!

Just wanted to share my motivation with everyone and I hope it helps to motivate you. Please feel free to add me on here! I could use support and I love to give it!

Replies

• haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the move to the site, you will find tons of support and motivation to help you on your journey. I want to extend a hand to help you in anyway I can, even if it is just to vent or get excited about a particular day's goals. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can chat later.
    Robert
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks Robert! Glad to get some support!

oh yes! PS to help me keep my motivation up I've put my before photos combo up as my desktop background!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No problem just keep pushing play on what every you do and take a picture once a week to help see the inches in the mirror. I was told by my coach to throw the scale away for the first few months. You will see inches at first as your body will be shifting the weight from fat to muscle, so you don't want to get discouraged when you do not see the lbs falling off as fast as inches. This is worked for me but do what works for you. Talk you soon.
    Robert
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this :)