College Aged Ladiezz +OTHERS who want to lose about 25ish LB

Options
Hi,
I am looking to lose about 25 lbs, I am 20 years old.
The reason I specified college aged people is because its kind of a different ball game trying to not eat garbage and sleep whenever you have an open time spot.
But yeah, I would like to have any kind of vato to help though! We can support each other! I am tired of being a fat kid.

Replies

• lesleyanne2012
    lesleyanne2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey! Totally there with ya! I actually want to lose more than 25LB but I'm totally open to give advice and have some advice via college aged ladies!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yo, man. I'm in college too. Weee. (Except I have only 4 ish pounds left...unless I decide to lose more, which I might....in which case I have 9 pounds left).

Does your school provide nutrition information if you eat in the cafeteria? It's helpful (just watch out for portion sizes). Like, if there's food cooked to order (like pasta or something), I get a half portion and then throw half of it out. Wasteful, I know, but the cafeteria people don't seem to understand the concept of half of a half portion. The guy who works at the grill also doesn't get the concept of "I don't want a bun on my veggie burger" /le sigh
  • B_Steppuhn
    B_Steppuhn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college, well i am but taking a semester break but busy all the time 23 years old and my goal of 40 lbs!
  • jmv42
    jmv42 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, I'm in college, I want to lose about 20 more pounds and I totally understand what you're going through. It is definitely difficult to eat well, manage time and have a healthy lifestyle when it's hard enough to find time to sleep and study.

You're not alone in this!