Undereating?

Options
So ive always havent eaten much...still dont. Anyone have this problem when it comes to being big and GAINING weight.... Like I cant seem to lose a pound... (i gained 5 yesterday -.-) and last week i didnt gain or lose

Replies

• ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Where it says NEWBIES PLEASE READ ME at the top of this forum, you would have found this very helpful post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

You aren't eating enough.
  • Winner20122013
    Options
    im eating around 1400 give or take
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    im eating around 1400 give or take

Without knowing your current weight and activity level, how many calories you eat a day (not to mention what types of foods make up those calories) means nothing. You still may not be eating enough or are not eating the right foods.

I just think you should read the recommended links for newbies that are at the top of this forum. They are helpful. They are filled with all the answers that most of us would have given you anyway.

Good luck.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Open your journal so people can look and help you out. Without the information, no one can tell you what to fix or what might be happening.
  • Winner20122013
    Options
    i just made this account today...kinda sorta cant get into my old one ^.^ yay for my bad memory. Generally for breakfast i eat..well semi normal breakfast food. A hard boiled egg,cereal stuff like that generally around 240 calories then at lunch i eat around 300 .. i cant cook so i search for whatever i find. Dinner is AWFUL my dad cooks dinner and theres no clue how many calories it is :p its normally traditional american food porkchop,chicken,hamburger etc and i have a snack later in the night and it adds up to around 1400 I dont exercise beyond walking at school (im in college so thats a nice long lovely walk in the freezing cold) and cleaning. I drink some water but not a ton (i drink when im thirsty i eat when im hungry)