Mum Of 2 Looking For Supportive Friends!

Options
Dexy_
Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
Hi MFP people :)

I am a young mother of 2 beautiful kids (2 and 4months). I have a fiancé and study part time. I started MFP in October just over a month after my 2nd child was born because I was really unhappy with how much weight I had gained.
Here are some of my stats:

HW: 101kgs
SW: 86kgs
CW: 72kgs
GW: 55kgs
H: 160cms 5ft 3

I would love some more friends to support me and I will support you in turn. Just give me a little info about you in the message, hope to be losing weight with you soon!

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    hi! Im also a mum of two, a ten year old son and three year old daughter. I also study, full time, and mostly look after the house, busy busy :D I have more weight to lose than you but Im here for the long run, am pretty active and my diaries are open, so I'll drop you a friends request if you like :)

Fiona
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hi, also mum of 2, 6 year old and 2 year old, also studyingwould be happy to friend you :)
  • KMPOWELL79
    KMPOWELL79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi also mummy of 2 ( 9mth n 2.4mth) full on boys, plus part time teacher. Ive studied fitness and im active as but nowhere near active as i used to be. as im too knackered. join here today. determined to shift last few kilos...hard though eh? im in Nz but im from uk
  • oriors
    oriors Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    would love to add :D