Rock Music and Drugs

Options
Poll: Who in your opinion did more drugs : Axl Rose of Guns n' Roses or Aerosmith's Steven Tyler?

A friend and I were debating it so I wanted to put it out to the general public to see what other people think.

Replies

• HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Axl
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Axl
    Yuup
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    maybe they didnt do as much as you think, after all they still alive :ohwell:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    None of us know the 100% legit history of either person...So there is no exact way to tell. Besides that, who really cares,...
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    None of us know the 100% legit history of either person...So there is no exact way to tell. Besides that, who really cares,...

Interesting you say that. I don't think the OP asked if anyone cared, she asked the opinion of those that had one.
    Why do people always feel the need to talk down other's post? If you don't have anything to add (like your opinion on who you personally think has used more drugs, in this case) then don't comment and keep it moving! :flowerforyou:
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston. Oh, wait... Too soon?
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    :laugh:
    Now *that* is some funny stuff right there!
  • andreacord
    Options

ooh dang!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Amateurs compared to David Crosby, Willie Nelson, and Keith Richards.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler. I'm pretty sure I read in Nikki sixx's book that Axl wasn't that bad... Slash on the other hand...
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Steven Tyler.....he was using 14 years before Axl even hit the scene, and except for a brief stint, I bet he has never truly stopped. And his party heyday was the 70s....when drugs were the thing to do.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    def axl!!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Steven Tyler. I'm pretty sure I read in Nikki sixx's book that Axl wasn't that bad... Slash on the other hand...

Nikki's book was great imo :)
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    For some reason I want to say steven tyler, I could totally see him partying like the rock star he was! I love aerosmith! ;)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

:grumble: so many friends of mine are paying her out on fb... i wanna slap them.
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler.....he was using 14 years before Axl even hit the scene, and except for a brief stint, I bet he has never truly stopped. And his party heyday was the 70s....when drugs were the thing to do.

THIS
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

THIS

Yup. But Keef would beat him hands down!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    And of course, there's always one person who makes an insensitive comment and the rest of the clowns yuk it up. :noway:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Poll: Who in your opinion did more drugs : Axl Rose of Guns n' Roses or Aerosmith's Steven Tyler?

A friend and I were debating it so I wanted to put it out to the general public to see what other people think.
    How about we debate which one will look more like the crazy old lady down the street as they age? Steven has a head start for sure, but I suspect it will be a close race if you adjust for age.