Does anyone know someone who doesn't wash everytime after us

Options
musicstardust67
musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
So disgusting!!!!!! And who cares if ur "too tired" to wash ur hands cuz it's late at night. Germs people!

Replies

• granolagrl85
    Options
    What is "us"?
  • musicstardust67
    Options
    It cut off the title. Obviously it was supposed to say after using the restroom.....
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    is that a room you rest in? We call it the bedroom here, and no I don't wash my hands after I use the bedroom. :laugh:
  • musicstardust67
    Options
    These comebacks aren't really that hilarious.....
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    These comebacks aren't really that hilarious.....

Someone's a grumpy guss.
  • SgtCyd
    SgtCyd Posts: 25
    Options
    Aint she grumpy though???
    Musicstardust - Seriously, lighten up!!! The replies are funny...and...who in their right mind would admit to you that they don't wash their hands after using the bedroom!!! You'd only make fun of them or try to humiliate them!!!
  • musicstardust67
    Options
    I love how im talked about when I can still read what ur saying. Seriously?! I guess you haven't seen any posts that ask do u shower everyday. Like thats really any different than washing ur hands? Get over it. If you don't like the post, you don't have to reply to it.
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Time of the month?
  • chipaddict
    Options
    I've reminded people to wash their hands before. I can't stand it! The only person who I know regularly does it is my nan so I can't say too much to her but I don't eat anything she cooks or anything. Makes me feel sick!
    Obviously I don't follow anybody into the bathroom but we have a downstairs toilet without a sink so you have to wash your hands in the kitchen, so you know when somebody doesn't ...
  • carrieebg
    carrieebg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am weird..I wash my hands before and after I use the restroom:happy:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I carry anti-bacterial gel and constantly washing my hands. But I have OCD, lol.

If I have to use a public bathroom, I'm the one that shouts "As if some people don't wash their hands." Lol.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I work in food service so yep always do and yes it drives me nuts to see those who don't.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love how im talked about when I can still read what ur saying. Seriously?! I guess you haven't seen any posts that ask do u shower everyday. Like thats really any different than washing ur hands? Get over it. If you don't like the post, you don't have to reply to it.
    Your indignation at getting sarcy responses amuses me, so I'm here :) I'm also guilty of not always washing my hands after using the bedroom.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I sometimes don't even wipe after I use the bedroom.....I am a slut like that
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving the bedroom right now....without washing my hands. *Gasp*
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I don't usually have a reason to wash my hands when I leave the bedroom.