Hello! (here to gain weight)

Options
I am here to gain weight and get fit. If anyone is trying to do the same thing please feel free to add me.

Anyone at all can add me however, we are ALL in this together.

- Destiny

Replies

• monkeymouse74
    Options
    Hi, I'm here to lose weight, and I think you'll find the vast majority are on a weightloss mission, but I have been supportive to a few people in my personal life who've struggled with weight gain like you. This site is about support in gaining a healthy lifestyle, And I would love to support you in your journey..:flowerforyou:
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 lbs I would gladly give away to anyone who asked, if it were only that simple! Welcome to MFP. I'm sure that while the majority are here to lose weight, you will also find people here in the same position as yourself. Good luck, and feel free to add me if you don't mind seeing frequent "under his calorie goal" messages from me! :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I read your profile, sorry you are suffering from fibromyalgia. Will be glad to support you - everyone needs encouragement! Sending friend request:)
  • luvmypwds
    Options
    Hi destiny - I'm not trying to gain or lose; just trying to eat healthy so am glad to find mfp. Welcome to both of us!
  • scrawny04
    Options
    I was worried I was the only one trying to gain weight here, I want any weight I can get, muscle, although I'll settle for fat, I don't want to be a skeleton anymore. good luck in your pursuit.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Good luck girls- you are a rare breed!
  • addykins1
    addykins1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too :) I need to gain, Im 5'7" about 105lbs