I finished the 30 Day Shred this morning and here are my results:

Lost 5lbs

Waist : - 3 inches

Stomach: -2.5 inches

Arms: -.5 each

Thighs: -.5 right

Hips: - 1 inch

Total: -7.5 inches

I didn't measure my neck, but you can really see a difference in the photos! Here's my photo album, have a look (and sorry about the sweatiness, did the photos after my first workout then last workout):

http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t515/Sweeterescape/?albumview=slideshow

Okay so it isn't a crazy amount of difference - but I can definitely see the change by comparing the photos!!! Thanks all for your amazing support - tomorrow I'm moving on to TurboFire!

Replies

• x_biggirl
    Options
    Wow, good job hun...you can definitely see your results! You look great:)
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see the difference around your tummy area. This is my problem area, so I am taking notice (meanders over to drawer to get 30DS out ... ):smile:
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Wow well done. One my tattoo has healed Im gonna get back on to doing the 30 day shread :)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Could see the results!!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Excellent stuff x
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am gobsmacked. That is amazing. Look at your abs!!!! I am actually starting the 30DS tomorrow with my sister (who is on mfp) and my aunt (who I live with while I'm studying). I am so excited to start!!! I will probably be dying a little though once the pain kicks in.
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I didn't feel very much of a difference (other than being much stronger and being able to ROCK level 3 by the end) but looking at the photos was really eye opening!

Go for it, it works!!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I am gobsmacked. That is amazing. Look at your abs!!!! I am actually starting the 30DS tomorrow with my sister (who is on mfp) and my aunt (who I live with while I'm studying). I am so excited to start!!! I will probably be dying a little though once the pain kicks in.

Thanks! The first few days you will be very sore - just a warning! That's normal, but you'll get better and better, and you'll be doing level 3 before you know it!
  • lifes2shortforflab
    Options
    wow! you can see the changes though! i need to invest in that!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Really great pics - Thanks for sharing, I'm on day 8 of level 1 today and looking forward to seeing some progress... though I have more flesh to show unfortunately. lol
  • treatingmybodyright
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can totally see your results! Your side profile pic is where I saw it the most and also it looks as if you are developing a six pack! I am so proud of you! Oh also, you can see it in your back!!!! Great job!!!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very nice - definitely visible results - great work!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YOu can really see the difference. I am impressed!
  • malibulu
    Options
    really great! Well done! Did you do each level for 10 days, because I've done L1D4 and feel like I should only do another day or two on L1 before going to L2 - Felt the first day I was going to die! But now I'm finding it ok. - although I still can't do press ups...I've never been able to do them properly...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!