Say 3 motivational and/or positive things about yourself!

Options
There has been way too much negativity lately, lets say positive things:

- I have 3 kids, all around 10 lbs each at birth, I had the strength to carry them, birth them and feed them. I can lose the weight.

- My kids need their mom, and I will evade diabetes as long as I can. I will be there for my family.

- I am losing weight so I can feel better and look better for myself, in my husband's eyes, I am always beautiful. I want to live healthy with him so that we can still live an active life once the kids are grown.

Replies

• cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Since I have joined MFP I am held accountable and I love my butt and my arms because of it! :)

Love when people comment on my weightloss and say I am their inspiration.

My husband has loved me at my heaviest and at my lightest but his pride in me is worth so much more!
  • donitaj01
    Options
    There has been way too much negativity lately, lets say positive things:

- I have 3 kids, all around 10 lbs each at birth, I had the strength to carry them, birth them and feed them. I can lose the weight.

- My kids need their mom, and I will evade diabetes as long as I can. I will be there for my family.

- I am losing weight so I can feel better and look better for myself, in my husband's eyes, I am always beautiful. I want to live healthy with him so that we can still live an active life once the kids are grown.

amen! I'm already starting to feeling better in just a week ! yay! for me!
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    1. im smart enough to get my masters in nursing informatics, so therefor i should be smart enough to make the right decisions for my health.

2. my partner and i are raising our two sons to be intelligent, kind, caring individuals. this is one of my most prized accomplishments.

3. my dry sense of humor scares people sometimes and i absolutely love that.
  • 1953Judith
    1953Judith Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1. Through my fitness journey, I have greatly reduced health risks to my longevity
    2. Through my behavior and successes, I have inspired several other people near and dear to me to do the same
    3. I am living life as a full participant
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am a good person, daughter, sister, mom, wife etc. no matter what anyone says.

I have the ability to lose weight and the will power if I put my mind to it.

I love my body stretch marks and all because it doesn't define who I am.
  • becky2967
    Options
    1. ive lost this on my own and im doing great ......................2. ive turned our recurrent miscarriges into a positive thing buy becoming as fit as i can be.......... 3. im learning my son to eat healthy and move at three so hopefully he wont need a diet when hes an adult.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    What a great idea! I love it! :)

In the month I've been doing this I've lost 12 pounds!

I've been committed & dedicated to this lifestyle change, this is it!

I have my lovely life partner encouraging, supporting & taking this journey with me!

I am so gratefully for everyone & everything that keeps me on the path to a new,
    healthier me, including you, Radosti1! Thanks for posting this thread!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    These are great! Keep them coming!

I have not even thought of some of these, but you're right!

If I am smart enough to earn an MS in Microbiology, I am certainly smart enough to make healthy choices in my daily life!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I worked my *kitten* off and lost 60 pounds the right way and I'm keeping it off.

I have more self-esteem and love for my body than I ever have in my entire life.

I make my family happy, and I am lucky to have them. :)
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When I let go of fear and put aside excuses, amazing things happen!
    I have two amazing kids and I owe it to them to be a healthy role model!
    Every day on earth with my family is a gift - embrace it and make it meaningful!