What is everyone up to today?

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
I have a day off from the gym and my son is going to a birthday party later. This means I have one whole hour, maybe two to myself. Not sure what I should do. Typically when I get free time I clean which is probably a good idea with all the sickness that's been in my house. Happy Sunday :)

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Working until Noon then ripping up my carpet to prepare for new floors!
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I always clean when I get time to myself (without toddler son or husband)! Why is that?! Shouldn't we be doing something we want to do?! I know when my husband gets time to himself he doesn't take it upon himself to do the dishes or clean toilets, lol... so why should I?! I always ask myself this, but it's always while folding some laundry or vacuuming and I never do anything about it, lol...

Today I'm working until 2:30, then headed home to the boys and pup... not sure what we're up to today. I'm sending him to the grocery while I'm at work, and I eventually will cook dinner/food for the week. Depending on how cold it is we may take the puppy for a nice walk, but no real plans. My husband is on vacation this week, so it will be glorious not that have to drop the kiddo off at the sitter's... a nice break from that... but then again having him home tends to throw off my routine, so he better be able to keep up!!
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am working to 2:30 then if nice out, going for my walk
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    got in a workout this morning, headed to church, then practice (dance) w/ youth group, maybe do homework, and eat somewhere in there
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been having a lazy Sunday morning so far, sitting here at my computer with my coffee. We will soon head over to my moms for our regular sunday lunch visit. After that, I am going to spend the afternoon reading and then go to my exercise class tonight.

That about sums up my day! Oh....and I forgot to stick in some laundry and probably a wee bit of cleaning.

:happy:
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    Cleaning, and packing for a trip to my mom's. I'll also be doing a bunch of nail polish swatching for my blog and pre-writing entries so I have something to post while I'm gone.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Today I have to go to a Funeral viewing, and clean the house.

Tonight the Walking Dead returns so I will be making sure I go for my run and workout before then! :)
  • katermoody
    Options
    I always clean when I get time to myself (without toddler son or husband)! Why is that?! Shouldn't we be doing something we want to do?! I know when my husband gets time to himself he doesn't take it upon himself to do the dishes or clean toilets, lol... so why should I?! I always ask myself this, but it's always while folding some laundry or vacuuming and I never do anything about it, lol...

Today I'm working until 2:30, then headed home to the boys and pup... not sure what we're up to today. I'm sending him to the grocery while I'm at work, and I eventually will cook dinner/food for the week. Depending on how cold it is we may take the puppy for a nice walk, but no real plans. My husband is on vacation this week, so it will be glorious not that have to drop the kiddo off at the sitter's... a nice break from that... but then again having him home tends to throw off my routine, so he better be able to keep up!!

I do the same thing! I actually enjoy cleaning without having everyone right behind me messing things back up!:smile:
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    today will be a rest day... so no working out. i will enjoy this cup of coffee, watch a movie, enjoy a leisurely breakfast, then maybe clean the house and get some "work" stuff done. this evening its dinner with my partner at a steakhouse and then home to start the workweek. :)
  • leanmachinedream
    Options

Tonight the Walking Dead returns so I will be making sure I go for my run and workout before then! :)

I just watched the first 4 episodes on netflix! I only have 2 left then I have to find a new way to watch the rest. I have no cable.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    I'm working on a new drawing. :bigsmile:
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    core class at 1030 that i'm considering skipping and doing my own version of, since the last time i did that i felt it a lot more.

last-minute errands before my trip to cali on thursday.

cleaning the house and the dog and getting organized to pack for the trip.

maybe a catnap too...
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym early, enjoyed a nice hot bubble bath to relax my super sore legs, coffee and the Sunday paper. Then I am off to lunch with a friend. I already looked up the menu/nutrition stats and have my meal planned out and entered in my food log. I love my friend because she is very like minded and appreciates smart food choices.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Getting homework over with as early as possible then we plan on walking to the park to fly the outdoor helicopter. I might also stop by the library to pick up a book and return the ones we have. :bigsmile:
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Work, work, work then homework. Maybe homework at work.
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    Working 630a-230p, gym from 3-415, grabbing an apple pecan salad for dinner, sleeping till 9p then back into work from 1030p tonight to 230p on Monday (Overtime baby!)
  • siljamilja
    Options
    I went for a walk in my favorite nature trail and also walked on the ice for the first time this winter. It was so amazing, I felt so happy I had to run. I've also watched a ton of music videos and worked on my knitted cardigan. Now I've just been to sauna and in a couple of hours I'm going to bed.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Work, work, work then homework. Maybe homework at work.

Lucky! I work AT school in a computer lab of all places and I am not allowed to work on homework but I can cruise random websites when it's absolutely dead. So ironic. :tongue:
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Whaaaaatt really at school they don't let you do homework? That's so lame. XD well technically I can't do homework here either but I sneak some in during lunch break. still I thought schools would be more flexible to allow homework at work. XD
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    So far, laundry, then 3 hours at the gym.
    Just got out of the shower and am having a salad.
    Leaving soon for dinner at Outback. Planning on salmon, rice and broccoli.