Fitbit

Options
I was just checking out the "Tools" tab and was reading about the FITBIT. Has anyone bought it and if yes, how do you like it? I was considering to purchase it.

Replies

• karincarney
    karincarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got one on Thursday and I love it!
  • Vernswifevickie
    Vernswifevickie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit! I've had mine for a while now so I don't have the newest one, which I've heard is even better than the one I have. I find that it encourages me to move more and when I come home it automatically syncs to my computer. I actually started using MFP because it syncs with my FitBit profile and MFP has a better food log. So anyway...yes, I love my fitbit and can't recommend it enough!
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail on Friday and I was pleased with how easy it was to link to MFP. I can't give a recommendation yet but can tell you the website is slow on shipping and I wish I'd have gotten mine from either Amazon or gone in to my local Best Buy because they sell them as well.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Most people here will tell you that they love theirs. I've had mine for about a month, and if nothing else, it motivates me to get out of my chair and climb stairs more often than I used to. There's just something about watching those numbers grow. I bought one for my daughter a week after I bought mine, and she loves it, too.
  • abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the feedback! I am sold! Going to order it today. :)