calories

Options
so I have been on here many times with frustration, with not losing weight during , but having lost weight before joining.. I have gone on many sites to figure out what my calorie intake should be, and 1200 is far too low for my height, age and current weight... so I am upping my calories by a couple hundred, and will hopefully see results. I will keep you all posted on how it goes, I believe my body went into starvation mode.

Replies

• Cassiet
    Cassiet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can understand how it would be frustrating, keep at it you WILL see results :)
  • donnamfreitagross
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • KathieSwenson
    Options
    Hey I've been trying to help and look at your diary to see if I can spot what's going on. Are you eating to much sodium.? Are you drinking enough water? Are you taking a multivitamin? There are so many factors as to why your not loosing. Everyones body is different and it's hard to see what is going on with out the facts.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Good luck! 1200 is too for a lot of people. I never went below 1700 NET when losing, and even lost at 2000. I'm 5'9".
  • donnamfreitagross
    Options
    I unblocked my page, and yes I'm drinking my water and taking multi-vitamins
  • KathieSwenson
    Options
    H,mm I still can't see your diary so. Go to settings then diary and see if it's still on private.
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    H,mm I still can't see your diary so. Go to settings then diary and see if it's still on private.

Your page seems to be on friends only, so no one on the thread can see, only your friends. How tall are you? What is your frame like? How active are you during the day? All of those things come in to play when MFP calculates your calories. That, and your goal for loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!