Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 month pics 12 lbs lost any difference?

2»

Replies

• The scale doesn't lie, girlfriend! You may not personally notice an immediate difference (hell, some people don't notice a difference after losing 100 lbs), but others will. Keep up the hard work!
  • Congrats on the 12 pound...woo hoo!! Can see the difference, you should feel great , your on a great start to your new life-style change..Keep up the great work!!
  • tams311
    tams311 Posts: 15 Member
    Definitely see a difference! Tummy is flatter and I can see your shirt looser! 12 lbs gone forever! Great job!
  • There's absolutely a difference! Well done and keep at it!

THIS
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    I can tell keep up the good work!! You are doing great!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I can see a difference. Great job. Keep it up :happy:
  • 12 lbs in a month! WOOT!!! way to go! yes, you tummy is shrinking! sending fit vibes to one of my very favorites, hungary :-) X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!