Losing Friends !!

Options
I have been "active" on MFP for 30 days, and it seems every couple of weeks I lose a friend on here. I do have some great, faithful friends but always looking for more. I love to comment and help motivate in return for some motivation to add to my success. The best part of this site is being held accountable, having friends who understand your situation, and people to encourage you to continue when your not having a good day! So, if your looking for a friend , please ADD me ! We can do this together!!!

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I don't delete my friends if they take a little break!!
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Am always on the look out for extra support from new friends so feel free to add me too!! xx
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I agree with Ann_Marie. I take breaks and my friends will take breaks - but we need to support each other regardless. Sending a friend request!
  • lilkitn
    lilkitn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some positive friends to motivate! I'm sending you a friend request!
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    i need friends too :) gonna add ya
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thats weird and so is people. Dont worry about it, its there loss! Every one is different and everyone is looking for the right answers and sometimes it takes trials and errors. Some people likes to take a break and step back from the madness and or to refocus there goals. Its called "LIFE"! But some people see that as a weakness but I see that aas a strenght.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the people here though...I don't have a lot of support around me in the real world, but the friends on here are great. Sent a request and anyone else is welcome to add me! I love getting & giving motivation!
  • Mango3311
    Options
    Add me if you want! :smile:
    I've only been here for a week (started the 7th of Feb) Good Luck to you all.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am always looking for support and looking to support others!
  • xxgemma19xx
    Options
    ive added u :) i only have about 2 friends on mine, so would be good to have some more, to keep me motivated and also to help motivate others :) anyone is free to give me an add too
  • ckarnes2000
    Options
    I've been using MFP off / on for a few years. This time I doing it a little differently, I'm reaching out to others for support. I've realize this journey is best with support, and not alone. I've been known to take a break here and there, it is difficult to stay on track every day, and that is when I need the support. My struggle is when I traveling. I've sent a friend request, feel free to add me.
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Not complaining that people take breaks..its just hard to get motivation if there is no one actively responding !!! No one was deleted, but I do need people who are committed on my friends list to interact with ! Thank all of you for the adds. I now have 70+ friends !!!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the people here though...I don't have a lot of support around me in the real world, but the friends on here are great. Sent a request and anyone else is welcome to add me! I love getting & giving motivation!

I have the same problem , my BFF is a great support my family not so much. i find having a support team on MFP to be an invaluable resource.
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My husband is supportive but its much nicer to have some women support on here! Him and I have two different methods ! And frankly, our body goals are just not the same ! MFP friends are awesome !
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get and we can help each other. Anyone that wants to add me can :)
  • Babyrunner1225
    Options
    I can always use friends.
  • belliott919
    belliott919 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to these parts and would love to have some friends to support me along the way. Please feel free to add me. I will be around for awhile and I have the app on my phone to so I can always be in touch!
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need motivating friends too! I'll send you a FR.
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods