does anyone know any sweets/cakes/chocolate in the uk, low i

Options
fancy things like this and partner is losing weight too but he keeps going on about this food and i think if he dont have anything like it, he will give up lol.

Replies

• Mongoose7
    Options
    Hey you know them mcvities cream cheddar biscuits things the circle ones in a pack. There lush and only 21 calories per biscuit :)
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    I have a massive sweet tooth!
    jaffa cake bars are less then 100 calories
    mars variety pack has funsize mars, twix, milkyway, skittles and starburst at around 100cals each
    tesco fresh cream cakes usually aren't too bad (depending what you pick) the meringues are about 140 cal i think.
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just have to avoid it completely, I'm terrible at moderating things but I'm happy to avoid it.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    I look for something around the 100-150 mark for a treat. Penguin bars are 106, for example, which is pretty good. Any small biscuit bar or funsize chocolate bar is great for a treat without breaking the calorie bank. Instead of getting a full-size Mars bar, just go for the funsize version. You're still getting what you craved, just less of it. Making your portions smaller helps for your treats as well as your meals.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    cadbury dairy milk light bars, theyre like thin versions of dairy milk.

that cures my need for chocolate, or carte dor do great low cal icecream, that skinny cow stuff is awful!

i often just make protein pancakes and have some fruit/ice cream if desperate!

other than that, ski do good strawberry mousses.
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    there are so many it would be difficult to list them all ......basically what you need to do for this one is go to your supermarket cake/sweets /choc aisle and think small sizes or lower cals .....all foods are labelled now with calories per portion pick up what you fancy and pick one thats pretty small and within 100 cals and then your away. like 2 fingerkit kats 110....4 finger is double get the idea....large cakes no ....mr kipling individual prewrapped for lunch boxes yes......childs fun size mars bar yes ....king size mars bar no ....its just clueing yourself up so you dont fall in the pit of despair.....have fun looking :tongue: :happy:
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    If he likes jelly the Hartley's sugar free jelly is less than 10 cals per pot. I like the taste of them.
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    I'm following the Dukan Diet so have to keep things low carb and relatively low fat. I've bought a 'light choices' hot chocolate powder which is the nicest stuff I've ever tried, and when I feel like something sweet I'll put a couple of spoons in with fat free natural yoghurt, oat bran porridge (this is GORGEOUS), skimmed milk, just water as a hot chocolate or maybe even bake some oat bran mini muffins! This chocolate powder has really got me through this diet - and I've lost about 2 stone.
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sula hard boiled sweets are sugar free and 10 calories a time (i found them in holland and barret)
    weight watchers mini rolls taste IDENTICAL to the cadbury, but only have 90 calories compared to 130 (boyf hated me for proving that one..)
    digestives are low calorie in one, but i find them to moreish!
  • saminc
    saminc Posts: 13
    Options
    I love Special K bars, chocolate and raspberry are beyond delicious! Alpen also does a light range that's really low calorie and choc flavoured too I think. I always find something like this more filling than a normal chocolate bar, I always want more if do have a choccy bar.
    If I want chocolate, I always have an Options hot chocolate or Cadbury's highlights, only 40 calories and plenty of flavours. I love Options White Choc, and caramel, and my boyfriend always has the hazelnut one. The mini Option pouches are always on offer too. A dash of milk for 20 calories or so if you like it creamier. :)
  • xanthochroid
    Options
    weight watchers caramel mallows....55 calories...yum