25 Year Old Looking For Motivating Friends

Options
Hi! I'm Meg and I joined last week. I used to weigh close to 200 lbs about 3 years ago, but lost 65 lbs and felt great. Shortly after I rellocated, started a brand new job (well actually, jobs) and found it hard to eat the way I had the year earlier. I never was one to eat unhealthy day in and day out, but it was rather rollercoaster eating like one day I might eat 2,000 calories, and then because I felt bad the next day eat only 1,000. Drinking is always a factor. I don't drink often but when my friends and I are out on the town we go all out. I'm looking for others in my age range who are in a career (I'm a teacher) and have suggestions. The hardest part for me is my lack of "free time" during the work day to use the bathroom (since you can't leave 8 year olds alone!) so I tend to drink far less water. Any ideas are welcome! So far I am down 2 lbs but I have another 23 to go before I leave for Vegas the end of April and another 30 before I head out to Cali in June. Thanks for all your support! :smile:

Replies

• gravyb0at
    Options
    Hi Meg. First of all, congrats. You are clearly very motivated and that is something to be proud of. I just joined today, also looking for some motivating friends! I am 26 and can completely relate to what you are saying. It is hard to keep on track when our work can be so time consuming. Staying focused on the goal is the main priority meanwhile not letting it consume your whole life... we all know this is just not realistic and success will be far less attainable. Get in touch! It's a lot more motivating when you're not doing it alone :)

--Heather
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support Heather! Best of luck in your goals as well :)