I need more friends to kick my butt into gear!!!!!

Options
So i have been slacking like crazy for a whole week,really bad,so i now need to get back and hit it hard,i need friends that will push me,and tell me im doing wrong,when i am..I can not go back to where i was at.I gained 3 lbs back,even though its not alot,i can still feel it,im super sluggish and lazy:/

Replies

• Simmie69
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • Kimmygettingskinny
    Options
    you can add me:smile:
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Taking a week off isn't that big of a deal. Enjoy the rest and get back into your routine. Maybe you were bored with the other one and that is why you haven't been into it. Try something new and keep working hard. You have lost a ton already, you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend.

- JoAnna
  • alindar
    Options
    Add me!! I think having friends on here helps with motivation cause other people can see if your hitting your cal goals and losing weight and cheer you on! :)
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey girl - it looks like you've had alot of success so far, so congratulations on that!! When you fall of track (and we all do), just keep in mind how far you've come and where you don't want to return to. I checked out your profile and we started at pretty much the same place - I was 239 and I'm at 203 now, so you're a bit ahead of me :) But forgive yourself for the week of being off track and decide right this second that you've had your fun and now you have work to do. It's SO much easier to gain weight than lose it, so whenever you want to skip a workout or eat too much of something, think of how much harder you'll have to work to undo the damage!!

Friend me if you'd like - I'd love to support you!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    i can relate. I fell off the wagon over the holidays. I could really tell the difference on how my body felt. Feel free to add me and we can push each other!! :)
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It happens buddy. Feel free to add me. I don't know if I can tell you what you are doing wrong or offer lots and lots of technical help, but I can offer some kind words and be there in the battle with you! Good luck!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    more friends are always welcome add me if you like :D
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    What's the matter? You feel the need to sabotage yourself? You don't think you deserve to be healthy? In Shape? The Best you've ever been? You think it's ok to not log in your food on your food diary and that one magic day you won't have to be responsible for what you eat or if you work out or not? Well wake up. You've accomplished a lot already, but you better wake up or it's all going to be for naught if you don't get it together. I know, I've lost and gained weight plenty of times to know that unless you really want it, unless you are really ready to change your life and how you treat your body, you're never going to succeed.

If this is the kind of pep talk you can handle, then by all means, friend me.
  • jeknight2010
    Options
    The more friends the better!! You can add me :smile:
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!