i'm going to need help!!

Options
okay, i joined this site a couple days ago, thanks to my friend chelsea, and today was my first official workout and the beinning of a longgg journey to drop 85-100 pounds. i would really like to get the 100 cause then i get an entire new wardrobe....but anyway.

the workout went good, i got my 8 glasses of water in, and i ate really good too. but here is my thing...i know i have my friend rooting for me, and i am rooting for her as well...im just hoping i start this, and am able to be successful and complete it. so many times i have started and stopped. but it clicked the other day when i was going throught my boyfriends photos of me, and us when we first got together...i was probably 45 pounds lighter than what i am today, and even more so when i was in high school. it makes me angry that i let this happen to myself...i just want to be back to my sie 12's. if i got that far, i would be happy!! i want to be comfortable in shorts, and even a bathing suit when i am on the beach...

so please...if you want, add me...ill add you...

help me, and i will help you

together, we can get this accomplished =]

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You are already my friend so lets hope we can get you some more.... here is a friendly bump!
  • Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    I'm in with you. One day at a time. That's how I focus. You go for it!
  • shellister981
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you make it to you goal. It will take time. :)
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I'm half way to my goal weight as of this morning so I believe in this and want to help others succeed as well.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • juju112334
    Options
    add me as a friend please. i want someone to talk to about loosing weight, who i can discuss my goals with, talk about my acheivements and all that other good stuff, if you are willing too let me do that i am willing to listen to yours too :) and talk about it together, so please add me i'll be a great friend too talk too :smile:
  • gravyb0at
    Options
    First, Congrats so far!

Im new here as well, get in touch i think we could help each other a lot

--heather
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Sending a FR.
  • CatTutt
    Options
    Best of luck to you!