how many days have you been under

Options
How many days in a row have you been under your calorie goal

Replies

• ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I am under every day...Getting better at getting near daily goal though. (Still hard for me to wrap brain around fact that I eat more now than before doing MFP) and still losing weight. Thank goodness.
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I was under 4 days and over 2 (~100-200 calories). Sometimes I find it difficult to get enough calories especially on the days I workout.
  • boys4rmine
    Options
    tomorrow will be 100 days on MFP :) everyday under my calorie limit!
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    0 days. ha I like to keep my calories for the day varied. but over the week it is always below the goal
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I try to keep it to 6 days in a row, max.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm under every single day, except Sunday, holidays, and special occasions.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    a week was the most i was ever under at once, now i keep going over more times a week then under but still managing to lose a half a pound a week not so bad
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm usually under 6 days a week, then, on weigh-in day, I usually go over. I don't binge, but I eat something I have been craving. Has worked for me so far - it seems to help with staying on track for the rest of the week. I've lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks mostly through diet.
  • sundropc14
    sundropc14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    so its not crazy for me to be under all the time, cuz when i go near 1200 i gain fast. when i stay under i maintain or lose
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Under every day this week, am on a plateau and have burned 4700 calories, ate 2/3 back...
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    I admire everyone who stays under. I stay under maybe 3-4 times a week. I love food and that is my problem. Hopefully it averages out at the end of the week.
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am under almost every day. Sometimes I go over. I was sick all day yesterday, so today when I ate lunch I had a little more. I was dizzy all day yesterday, too. I didn't know if it was lack of calories or the workout I did Friday night. I just keep going. I'm not giving up 3 weeks of work because I had a few more calories today.
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    36 the total amount of days i've been on myfitnesspal not a singel day over! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!